Pagan Forever A & JohnMichael [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Pagan Forever A & JohnMichael

Finch Platte
06-17-2008, 07:10 AM
Looks as tho the user name/password fiasco is over. I tried an old pw along with the fp moniker and it worked just fine.

Thanks for your effarts on my behalf, and I'll be glad to retire the Hugh_G_Rection name. For now. :rolleyes5:

Gary

Hyfi
06-17-2008, 08:25 AM
Looks as tho the user name/password fiasco is over. I tried an old pw along with the fp moniker and it worked just fine.

Thanks for your effarts on my behalf, and I'll be glad to retire the Hugh_G_Rection name. For now. :rolleyes5:

Gary

Are you also Heywood?

ForeverAutumn
06-17-2008, 09:08 AM
Being that I'm Canadian, that would be Forever Eh, eh. :)

Glad to see you back. This place wouldn't be the same without a little elf pee lying around.

And a big thanks to JohnMichael, the best Mod in town!

Finch Platte
06-17-2008, 09:09 AM
Are you also Heywood?

:D

Actually, I think that is YECH.

Hyfi
06-17-2008, 11:00 AM

At first I thought so but I have never seen him post any different than usual. The sentences were long and coherent as well as the spelling of bwahahah was wrong.

If it was him, good fake.

Swish
06-17-2008, 11:53 AM

I thought it was, but it can't be. If you saw my comments from another thread, I think it's a former RR member who lives in TX. At least I'm pretty sure it is. I know there's a way to figure it out by the IP address or something, I just forget how to get the info. Someone (dbi?) showed it when something like this happened years ago. YECH was banned and, therefore, cannot post anything.

Swish

3-LockBox
06-17-2008, 12:56 PM
Heywood's comments aren't viscious enough to be YECH, who always went for the jugular and got uber personal when prodded. He rarely even posts on his old stomping ground over at Rocky Road.

Slosh
06-17-2008, 01:09 PM
heywouldja dld me, dumb-a<a>sses! :p

Hyfi
06-17-2008, 01:59 PM
heywouldja dld me, dumb-a<a>sses! :p

Hey, smart enough to know who it wasn't!

Very bad attempt also as pointed out above. If your going to imitate him, at least one should learn to post like him.