What software for Slim Cases? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What software for Slim Cases?

Hyfi
06-13-2008, 03:57 AM
What are some programs for making the slim case inserts with the ability to place the text on the outer rib? Finch uses something good, what is it? Any Freeware versions?

I've been going through my stacks of comps that need a proper home. Had to order another 500 cd unit to make room. I'd rather use mostly slim cases than full size.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Van Occupanther
06-13-2008, 07:19 AM
I would like to know that too. I have many slim cases and they are very hard to organize and find the right CD. I wouldn't mind converting all of my CDs to slim cases, even the official releases. I did not know such a program exists.

Hyfi
06-13-2008, 07:28 AM
I would like to know that too. I have many slim cases and they are very hard to organize and find the right CD. I wouldn't mind converting all of my CDs to slim cases, even the official releases. I did not know such a program exists.

I made my own Word Templates for regular front and back covers that work out fine. I don't mind making slim ones if I can't get my hands on something real. Like I said above, I have several comps from Finch where he is using something cool.

DarrenH
07-03-2008, 08:49 PM
The slim software. :)