New admins? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : New admins?

Rich-n-Texas
06-04-2008, 04:38 PM
When I click on "Show Leaders" at the bottom of the main page, I see in the Administrators section the names "atomicAdam" and "SteveG", both of whom are online right now. Is this something new or have those names been there for a long time and I just didn't know it?

GMichael
06-05-2008, 05:21 AM
New admins?

Come on guys. Time to introduce yourselves. If you are going to lead this disfunctional family of ours, you'll need to get to know us a little.

AND LURKING DOESN'T COUNT!

Rich-n-Texas
06-05-2008, 06:52 AM
Yeah admins! And gimme another greenie so I can be just like GM & bobsticks! :yesnod:

Sir Terrence the Terrible
06-05-2008, 12:33 PM
Chirp, chirp, chirp, chirpChirp, chirp, chirp, chirpChirp, chirp, chirp, chirpChirp, chirp, chirp, chirpChirp, chirp, chirp, chirpChirp, chirp, chirp, chirpChirp, chirp, chirp, chirpChirp, chirp, chirp, chirpChirp, chirp, chirp, chirpChirp, chirp, chirp, chirp.....not much goin on in here......Chirp, chirp, chirp, chirpChirp, chirp, chirp, chirp

bobsticks
06-05-2008, 04:34 PM
Yeah admins! And gimme another greenie so I can be just like GM & bobsticks! :yesnod:

Ol' boy be livin' in van down by the river...http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b91/MaYii/dancechrisfarley-1.gif

Smokey
06-05-2008, 05:47 PM

Here you go you cry baby :D

Rich-n-Texas
06-05-2008, 06:59 PM
Thanks you ol' cowboyyyyy! :smilewinkgrin:

Smokey
06-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Thanks you ol' cowboyyyyy! :smilewinkgrin:

You welcome.

Not many know this, but did you know that ol' cowboy Festus (Ken Curtis) is John Ford's (famous director) son in law.

audio_dude
06-20-2008, 08:31 PM
Not many know this, but did you know that ol' cowboy Festus (Ken Curtis) is John Ford's (famous director) son in law.

you just...blew my mind.