The spoile of victory. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The spoile of victory.

Swish
06-02-2008, 04:40 PM
Got the payoff from Ex Lion Tamer for our little wager on the Flyers/Habs playoff series. It sure feels good, but not as good as the 4-1 series win. Now if only they had beaten the Penguins....

Swish - thanks Mark

bobsticks
06-02-2008, 05:08 PM
Of what did the "spoile" consist?

What're we gonna do after the SC Finals are over tonight?

Ex Lion Tamer
06-02-2008, 05:52 PM
Got the payoff from Ex Lion Tamer for our little wager on the Flyers/Habs playoff series. It sure feels good, but not as good as the 4-1 series win. Now if only they had beaten the Penguins....

Swish - thanks Mark

Hope you enjoy - Davey turned me on the Flaming Stars and They're really good - uniquely so.

Now.....wait 'til next year when it is the 100th anniversary of Le Club du Hockey Canadien - a cup is virtually guaranteed :-)

bobsticks
06-02-2008, 06:02 PM
Now.....wait 'til next year when it is the 100th anniversary of Le Club du Hockey Canadien - a cup is virtually guaranteed :-)

yeah, and the girls are gonna start shaving their armpits at Club Super Sexe.

Swish
06-02-2008, 08:21 PM
Of what did the "spoile" consist?

What're we gonna do after the SC Finals are over tonight?

Thet weigh, eye kan bee shure eye dont hav enny tipos, witch reely mak a me madd.

Siwsh

Ex Lion Tamer
06-03-2008, 04:47 AM

Hey now...easy there big fella. You can dis my city, and my team; my taste in music, my personal hygiene too. Even my family is fair game - but when you go after the quality of the ... ehem talent in Montreal's adult entertainment industry, well buddy; there you cross the line.

Davey
06-03-2008, 09:39 AM
Hey now...easy there big fella. You can dis my city, and my team; my taste in music, my personal hygiene too. Even my family is fair game - but when you go after the quality of the ... ehem talent in Montreal's adult entertainment industry, well buddy; there you cross the line.

Hehehe, funny stuff. But I thought he was dissing your family? Oh well, ya gotta have two incomes these days to get by, eh? :eek6:

And hey man, had the Flaming Stars Sunset & Void cranked on my short commute the last coupla days, good stuff. "Cash 22" always gets a couple repeats from me. Not the last word in recording quality, especially after spending so much time lately with those great sounding discs from John Vanderslice and [early] Richard Buckner and Cardinal and Richard Davies, but love it still. Which one did you send our favorite beer guzzlin' hockey puck?

Ex Lion Tamer
06-03-2008, 12:46 PM
Thet weigh, eye kan bee shure eye dont hav enny tipos, witch reely mak a me madd.

Siwsh

I wouldn't worry too much about hitting "enter" too early, ("premature internetulation" is the medical term, I believe), I actually thought that "Spoile" was the singular of "Spoils".

True Story!

Which one did you send our favorite beer guzzlin' hockey puck?

I sent him Sunset & Void; great album - Ginmill Perfume is good too, but not quite as strong, top to bottom - that and i was too lazy to dub my vinyl version to CD.