How does the tannoy chatsworths with 12inch golds sound like? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How does the tannoy chatsworths with 12inch golds sound like?

speaker-lover
05-17-2008, 09:49 AM
I am very curious about the tannoy chatworths with 12inch monitor golds on how they sound like. I have never heard a tannoy speaker that has 12inch gold monitors at all!!!! And I'm hoping to save up for a pair of chatsworths with 12inch monitor golds to replace my linn sara's one day. So if anyone reads this and has exp with the chatsworths please drop a reply in for me thanks. And please tell me your good and bad views on the chats.

Thanx

Shane:12:

Or send me a E-mail- shane_2468@hotmail.co.uk

speaker-lover
05-18-2008, 10:40 AM
Hey up it's me again,

As I said how ever has or had experience with monitor golds please tell me. As I am very intrested in getting some tannoy chatworths with 12inch monitor golds one day. But for know I'm saving up for them.

RoadRunner6
05-18-2008, 01:06 PM
Sorry, I don't know how they sound but for anyone else curious here, they sure look nice!

http://www.bigearsaudio.org.uk/speakers/vintage_tannoy_loudspeakers.html

RR6

speaker-lover
05-18-2008, 01:28 PM
Yep,

Those are the pair I'm trying to save up for.

Thanks for your relpy mate.

Gab
05-26-2008, 07:20 PM
is it the dual cone ? , because i listened to tannoy 10 duals powerer by small costy ss amps, i just tought they need tubes amp. I prefer my own setup.