Dream Theater - Greatest Hit [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Dream Theater - Greatest Hit

ForeverAutumn
05-13-2008, 10:48 AM
Has anyone heard this? Does anyone know if it's worth having for the remixes? I've already got all the CDs except for Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence.

3-LockBox
05-13-2008, 11:15 AM
Girl, you gots to get 6 Degrees.

And I won't get the Greatest Hit either (funny title though). I own enough DT for some time to come.

ForeverAutumn
05-13-2008, 11:17 AM
Girl, you gots to get 6 Degrees.

Its too expensive. I'm waiting until I can find a used copy.

kexodusc
05-13-2008, 11:22 AM
Its too expensive. I'm waiting until I can find a used copy.
Send a self addressed stamped envelope to...

I'm going to wait on this one too - I don't listen to DT songs as much as entire albums, so unless there's something compelling about this greatest hits comp, I'll probably take a pass.

3-LockBox
05-13-2008, 11:26 AM
FA, check pms.

ForeverAutumn
05-13-2008, 12:42 PM
FA, check pms.

If I could do that my husband wouldn't have to cower in a corner for two days a month.

Check your own pms! :mad:

GAWD!! :frown2:

3-LockBox
05-13-2008, 02:11 PM
Oh holy crap, I meant PMs

:blush2:

sorry

Duds
05-14-2008, 12:21 PM
I have it but havent listened to it yet.

I am seeing Opeth and DT Sunday though! Woo Hoo!!

Finch Platte
05-14-2008, 12:29 PM

Tell James LaBrie he sucks hippo balls out loud, wouldja?

Thanks,

fp

Duds
05-14-2008, 12:31 PM
Well in all honesty, i'll probably leave after Opeth, lol!!

Tell James LaBrie he sucks hippo balls out loud, wouldja?

Thanks,

fp

ForeverAutumn
05-14-2008, 12:40 PM

Is that the same tour that Three is playing on? If you see them, let me know what you think of their show and the crowd's reaction to them. We were supposed to see them open for Porcupine Tree last year, but only the lead singer made it over the border into Canada. He put on a rocking show as a solo act. We were so impressed that we bought their two CDs and really enjoy them.

BTW, I was talking to the owner of my little indie record store today, who is a big DT fan, and he told me to wait until this CD came in used.

Swish
05-14-2008, 06:37 PM
Has anyone heard this? Does anyone know if it's worth having for the remixes? I've already got all the CDs except for Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence.

One song on Side A, and another on Side B?

Swish - I call 'em as I see 'em

ForeverAutumn
05-14-2008, 07:55 PM
One song on Side A, and another on Side B?

Swish - I call 'em as I see 'em

Uh, yeah, that's why the album's called Greatet Hit, brainiac. Even the band knows they ain't gettin' no love from the hit makers.

Pay attention.

Swish
05-15-2008, 03:38 AM
Uh, yeah, that's why the album's called Greatet Hit, brainiac. Even the band knows they ain't gettin' no love from the hit makers.

Pay attention.

:out:

Swish - foot firmly in mouth

Duds
05-15-2008, 05:25 AM
Yeah Three is on the bill as well. I saw them open for Porcupine Tree, they got annoying to me after a while.

Is that the same tour that Three is playing on? If you see them, let me know what you think of their show and the crowd's reaction to them. We were supposed to see them open for Porcupine Tree last year, but only the lead singer made it over the border into Canada. He put on a rocking show as a solo act. We were so impressed that we bought their two CDs and really enjoy them.

BTW, I was talking to the owner of my little indie record store today, who is a big DT fan, and he told me to wait until this CD came in used.

Finch Platte
05-15-2008, 07:19 AM

Pay attention.

I haven't seen the cover, but supposedly there's a subliminal 'S' that turns the title into Greatest Sh!t.

Truth?

Nope, just Googled a cover and the 'S' is not there. Shame, really.

ForeverAutumn
05-15-2008, 07:29 AM
I haven't seen the cover, but supposedly there's a subliminal 'S' that turns the title into Greatest Sh!t.

Truth?

Nope, just Googled a cover and the 'S' is not there. Shame, really.

Don't you mean "hame, really"? :p