wow this is way too cool [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : wow this is way too cool

Dave_G
11-12-2003, 07:38 AM
This is different but I will get used to it.

Wonder how many old boys and girls will come here?

Anyone heard the new Led Zep remasters?

Anyone got a Donnie Osmond comp?

What's your favorite tamborine player?

Dave

YECH
11-12-2003, 04:07 PM
This is different but I will get used to it.

Wonder how many old boys and girls will come here?

Anyone heard the new Led Zep remasters?

Anyone got a Donnie Osmond comp?

What's your favorite tamborine player?

Dave

I've waited years to see what everyones fav tambourine player was.
Leave it to a genius such as yerself Dave to ask the ten dollar question.
Without a doubt Michelle Phillips was the most prolific and talented tam player aver.I defy you to name a technically better player!!!She has such an organic feel to her music.And besides.I'd like to suck herpussy till her forehead caves in.
Yer bud
YECHypants

Jim Clark
11-12-2003, 04:41 PM
Yep, pretty kool. For all it's fancifulness I still can't find a spell checker. I thought those were pretty standard with this software.

If anyone figures out how to make the avatars work could you please tell me how to do it. Chris said it's easy but I can't seem to get a handle on it.

jc

tentoze
11-12-2003, 06:46 PM
If anyone figures out how to make the avatars work could you please tell me how to do it. Chris said it's easy but I can't seem to get a handle on it.

jc

Ain't working for me either, Jim, and I've done it easily on other forums using this software. This one doesn't want to let you change the "don't use an avatar" selection defaulted.

Chris
11-13-2003, 07:50 AM
Yep, pretty kool. For all it's fancifulness I still can't find a spell checker. I thought those were pretty standard with this software.

jc
Jim, my fault! The Avatar feature was disabled for everyone but me it seems. Try it now.

Jim Clark
11-13-2003, 12:49 PM
Jim, my fault! The Avatar feature was disabled for everyone but me it seems. Try it now.

Well I will, thank you very much.

jc

Jim Clark
11-13-2003, 12:59 PM
I guess it worked but I think I need to find something that works a little better given the size constraints.

jc

Grblgrbl
11-14-2003, 12:51 PM
I like the new board. :) ;) :D

It's like some others out there that I frequent. Hope traffic will pick up here and it will once again become an interesting place to visit.