I'm DONE! Graduation Day SATURDAY!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I'm DONE! Graduation Day SATURDAY!!

Groundbeef
05-08-2008, 08:28 AM
Well, last night was my final class- Research Methods. It's taken 5 years of night classes, an overnight job, and substitute teaching during the day to get it done.

I'll be getting my MBA on Saturday, and hopefully a job soon. Had a few interviews, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

So, since everyone is gonna be getting that stimulus check here soon, you all can "gift" it too me. Just PM me, and I'll tell you where to send it!

bobsticks
05-08-2008, 08:34 AM
Hey, Beefy congrats! That's great. In the years to come when you're prosperous and yet doing nothing remotely associated with your degree, remember that little piece of paper is what got ya through the door.

ForeverAutumn
05-08-2008, 09:17 AM
Congratulations GB. Going to school and working at the same time is a tough road. Well done!

kexodusc
05-08-2008, 09:49 AM
Well, last night was my final class- Research Methods. It's taken 5 years of night classes, an overnight job, and substitute teaching during the day to get it done.

I'll be getting my MBA on Saturday, and hopefully a job soon. Had a few interviews, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

So, since everyone is gonna be getting that stimulus check here soon, you all can "gift" it too me. Just PM me, and I'll tell you where to send it!
Geez they give these things away to anyone now :smilewinkgrin:

Congrats on the success Beefy. I know the reward for getting my MBA was being told I needed to get a professional desingation in order to work in my field of interest...which meant 3 more years of studying...:cryin:

Any area of interest/expertise in particular? Good luck job hunting. I know what a frustrating process that can be. Just remember a bit of advice passed on to me by my mentor - "you can never wear too much Stetson".

GMichael
05-08-2008, 09:54 AM
Great job Beefy. Congrats!

rob7
05-08-2008, 11:07 AM
Congrats! Great job! I'll have a drink for you.

I'm a recruiter, and I have a job for you. It's exciting. May not be in you area of interest. But who knows? Anyone interested, let me know.

Groundbeef
05-08-2008, 12:41 PM
Congrats! Great job! I'll have a drink for you.

I'm a recruiter, and I have a job for you. It's exciting. May not be in you area of interest. But who knows? Anyone interested, let me know.

Well, if it involves a couch, bright lights, and "mood music" then no.

JohnMichael
05-08-2008, 01:43 PM
Congratulations that is an incredible achievement. I wish you much success. We will look forward to your new audio purchases after the new job.

bobsticks
05-08-2008, 02:06 PM
Well, if it involves a couch, bright lights, and "mood music" then no.

Judging by his User Title I think he wants you to join the Border Patrol.

audio amateur
05-08-2008, 02:07 PM
Great job! I can imagine what a relief it must be.

Groundbeef
05-08-2008, 03:32 PM

Thanks Bob, always one to kill a joke eh?

bobsticks
05-08-2008, 04:15 PM
Thanks Bob, always one to kill a joke eh?

I like to think of it more as a one-two punch.

Sir Terrence the Terrible
05-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Congrats ole uncooked burger type. I know it was tough and you stuck it out. I am about to go back to school myself. The T-man sends you mustard, buns, ketchup, onions, lettuce and tomatoes. You have to grill your own A$$ Or maybe I can........STICKS, gotta a job for ya man!:devil:

05-08-2008, 05:38 PM

Or he wants beef the rob the next 6 folks for him:1:

Geeze I like that ghetto a$$ smiley:yesnod:

bobsticks
05-08-2008, 06:38 PM
...You have to grill your own A$$ Or maybe I can........STICKS, gotta a job for ya man!:devil:

No way, no day mang. I like Beefy. Besides, nothing less than a New York goes on the grill 'round these parts.

05-08-2008, 06:46 PM
No way, no day mang. I like Beefy. Besides, nothing less than a New York goes on the grill 'round these parts.

Damn it Sticks, you mentioned steak. I am gonna be sick.....AGAIN!!

Feanor
05-09-2008, 02:31 AM
... I'll be getting my MBA on Saturday ...

Good work, GB. As an MBA drop-out I fully appreciate your achievement.

rob7
05-09-2008, 06:07 AM

You are correct, sir.

Rich-n-Texas
05-09-2008, 07:27 AM
Again, congrats GB.

05-09-2008, 01:27 PM
You are correct, sir.

Man, and I thought you wanted Beef to rob the other 6 guys you didn't get!

Mr Peabody
05-09-2008, 05:26 PM
GB, allow me to add my congradulations. You deserve to be proud of your accomplishment, I'm sure it took a lot of diligence, dedication and tenasity. Not to mention all the money to pay some one to do your home work :) Only joking, way to go.

Mr Peabody
05-09-2008, 05:28 PM
Hey, Rob, you can hook me up with a job where I can shoot guns?

Slippers On
05-10-2008, 11:06 AM
Many, many congratulations from Barcelona. Here we understand the importance, and respect the effort, of extra curriculum studies. I wish you all the best for the future and you well deserve every opportunity you put yourself in line for.

Don't forget us when you become successful!

Slippers On

Slippers On
05-10-2008, 11:09 AM
By the way, will you get the opportunity to "Research Hi-Fi"?

Slips

rob7
05-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Hey, Rob, you can hook me up with a job where I can shoot guns?

Of course. You can shoot cans too:

Mexicans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans.

Easy, just kidding. Am I? :wink5:

05-10-2008, 02:37 PM
Of course. You can shoot cans too:

Mexicans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans.

Easy, just kidding. Am I? :wink5:

Rob, you no want no piece of them Ricans, trust me on that. You no touch dem Cubans either :hand: I do not think you want my mother or my fathers family showing up on your doorstep:nonod: They will eat you out of house and home:yesnod:

Woochifer
05-10-2008, 04:23 PM
Beefy joining the ranks of the advanced degreed?! :yikes: There goes the neighborhood!

Congrats and enjoy ... now you gotta get a job! :cool:

rob7
05-11-2008, 07:33 AM
Rob, you no want no piece of them Ricans, trust me on that. You no touch dem Cubans either :hand: I do not think you want my mother or my fathers family showing up on your doorstep:nonod: They will eat you out of house and home:yesnod:

But I bet they'll teach me how to cook some great dishes! :thumbsup:

FYI
I fit into one of those catagories. Don't want anyone to be overly offended.