PDA

View Full Version : Dog Trapped.....

Bernd
05-05-2008, 08:44 AM
....in PC.

http://www.hana-ess.eu.dodea.edu/activities/video/dog_screen_clean.swf[/URL]

ForeverAutumn
05-05-2008, 12:17 PM
Sorry Bernd but I posted that one a while back.

Speaking of dogs, how are yours?

We're moving into a bigger house in June and I'm trying to convince my husband that we should get a dog after the move. Unfortunately, he's just not buying into the idea. :(

Bernd
05-06-2008, 01:39 AM
Sorry Bernd but I posted that one a while back.

Speaking of dogs, how are yours?

We're moving into a bigger house in June and I'm trying to convince my husband that we should get a dog after the move. Unfortunately, he's just not buying into the idea. :(

I must have missed that one. Still funny though. Congrats on the new house. That's great news. We also planned to move this year, but the market has dropped too much, so we shall stick for a little while longer.
Our four legged family members are doing fine. We mated Guillie and shall expect puppies around June the 22nd. I shall post a couple of pics once they are here. Only get a dog if you both want one.
Good luck with the move and wishing you lots of happiness in the new home.

Peace

:1:

ForeverAutumn
05-06-2008, 04:07 AM
Thanks for the good wishes Bernd.

Don't worry, I will only get a dog (or any pet) if my husband wants one too. Pets are family members and require the love and support of the whole family.

I look forward to seeing some new puppy pictures!

GMichael
05-06-2008, 06:02 AM
We both want a dog. Not so sure how our cats would feel about that though. They'd probably adjust, but not right away.

Feanor
05-06-2008, 08:46 AM
I must have missed that one. Still funny though. Congrats on the new house. That's great news. We also planned to move this year, but the market has dropped too much, so we shall stick for a little while longer.
Our four legged family members are doing fine. We mated Guillie and shall expect puppies around June the 22nd. I shall post a couple of pics once they are here. Only get a dog if you both want one.
Good luck with the move and wishing you lots of happiness in the new home.

Peace

:1:

So thanks, Bernd,

My wife will get a laugh form this one :thumbsup:

We do have a dog ourselves. She is a mongrel -- Coon Hound / Lab cross maybe; in any case, energetic and lovable.