JohnMichael - Re Record Steam Cleaner [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : JohnMichael - Re Record Steam Cleaner

O'Shag
04-28-2008, 02:54 PM
Hi JohnMichael,

Did you ever get round to ordering that steam cleaner for records from Mapleshade? I don't have a record cleaner myself and definitely need one. That steam cleaner did sound very interesting.

Also, you had mentioned an old Wham record. Have you ever seen George Michael live? I did about, oh.. maybe 11 years ago? Elton John showed up also. It was, without doubt, one of the best concerts I've ever been to. George can really sing :2: . He is one of those rare artists that sound as good, no, even better live. Elton John was amazing too.

JohnMichael
04-28-2008, 08:43 PM
Hi JohnMichael,

Did you ever get round to ordering that steam cleaner for records from Mapleshade? I don't have a record cleaner myself and definitely need one. That steam cleaner did sound very interesting.

Also, you had mentioned an old Wham record. Have you ever seen George Michael live? I did about, oh.. maybe 11 years ago? Elton John showed up also. It was, without doubt, one of the best concerts I've ever been to. George can really sing :2: . He is one of those rare artists that sound as good, no, even better live. Elton John was amazing too.

O'Shag no I have not purchased it yet but your reminder will get me busy tomorrow. I have some records that are in need of cleaning. They are not dirty but I did use products supposedly to help reduce static and to preserve them and I hope to remove their effects on the vinyl.

I would love to see the two of them together or alone. What talent they have. I am glad you enjoyed them.