Come on you jerks!!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Come on you jerks!!!

Rich-n-Texas
04-28-2008, 07:52 AM
Post up! Don't wait for the other guy to say something. SPEAK UP!!! :incazzato:

Freakin losers.

Luvin Da Blues
04-28-2008, 08:00 AM
Gotcha Dick!!!!:thumbsup:

Rich-n-Texas
04-28-2008, 10:07 AM
Don't MAKE me come up there and smack you pal.

(Wherever the he!! Keolawanna is. :rolleyes: )

Sir Terrence the Terrible
04-28-2008, 10:52 AM
Don't MAKE me come up there and smack you pal.

(Wherever the he!! Keolawanna is. :rolleyes: )

Looks like I am going to have to call Reverend Wright to rebuke that violent spirit out of you.

kexodusc
04-28-2008, 11:01 AM
Uh oh, Rich has been into the sarsaparilla again...
This isn't good...Every time Rich has a tantrum, oil hits a new record high.:ciappa:

GMichael
04-28-2008, 11:53 AM
Rich is at it again huh? (He is rich right?)

Hey, shouldn't you be playing with your new equipment?

JohnMichael
04-28-2008, 02:29 PM
Hey, shouldn't you be playing with your new equipment?

Or finding someone to play with your old equipment.

04-28-2008, 02:31 PM
Uh oh, Rich has been into the sarsaparilla again...
This isn't good...Every time Rich has a tantrum, oil hits a new record high.:ciappa:

He doesn't care about the price of oil, he is Rich AND he lives in Texas.

L.J.
04-28-2008, 02:58 PM
What's wrong Rich.....Sir T ignoring you again. That's it, I want you two to kiss and make up ;)

GMichael
04-28-2008, 03:09 PM
Or finding someone to play with your old equipment.

Looks like L.J. is offering Sir T for that job.:20:

04-28-2008, 03:12 PM
What's wrong Rich.....Sir T ignoring you again. That's it, I want you two to kiss and make up ;)

LJ, who do you think the Rich guy and I are, Brittany and Madonna? See, now I am going to have to go all Ricky Ricardo on all of you guys. No estoy besando que Rich Texas chico. Tal vez una fraternal abrazo, beso, pero no.

Oh, and thanks for letting me practice my spanish for my trip to Puerto Rico to see mi familia. If I have completely confused you, I have done my job!

GMichael
04-28-2008, 03:22 PM
LJ, who do you think the Rich guy and I are, Brittany and Madonna? See, now I am going to have to go all Ricky Ricardo on all of you guys. No estoy besando que Rich Texas chico. Tal vez una fraternal abrazo, beso, pero no.
Oh, and thanks for letting me practice my spanish for my trip to Puerto Rico to see mi familia. If I have completely confused you, I have done my job!

"I am not kissing that small Rich Texas. Perhaps the brotherly one embraced, kissed, but not"

Lots of translators available on line. Looks like this one may be off a little with the slang, but close enough me thinks.

Rich-n-Texas
04-28-2008, 03:25 PM
I am not comfortable with the direction in which this thread has taken! :mad5: :incazzato: :mad2:

bobsticks
04-28-2008, 03:49 PM
Isn't there another silly thread just like this one in which we blabbler incessantly amidst various innuendos aimed at the Rich guy?

Feanor
04-28-2008, 04:05 PM
He doesn't care about the price of oil, he is Rich AND he lives in Texas.

I'll bet he's Republican too :sosp:

Rich-n-Texas
04-28-2008, 05:10 PM
Isn't there another silly thread just like this one in which we blabbler incessantly amidst various innuendos aimed at the Rich guy?
I'm all about Silly you ninny. You should know that by now. :1:

Rich(In name only)-n-(McCain for prez)Texas

budgetaudio76
04-28-2008, 08:42 PM
Post up! Don't wait for the other guy to say something. SPEAK UP!!! :incazzato:

Freakin losers.

ruff uff off(translation: you heard the guy post something already) tell us of the deals you saw at the thrift store).

Rich-n-Texas
04-29-2008, 04:37 AM
I don't shop at Wal-mart.

budgetaudio76
04-29-2008, 08:45 AM
pretty funny you know you can find vintage amps and speakers at salvation army and sometimes you'd want to bring salvation to some of them. yesterdy i saw a pair of infinity rsa with emit tweeters for 20dollars. among others. sometimes i see rare gems. require some cleaning. but well worth the time and effort.;)

Rich-n-Texas
04-29-2008, 09:27 AM
Buying used cars in the past pretty much turned me off from buying anything used. Just my personal preference though.

Luvin Da Blues
04-29-2008, 10:05 AM
Buying used cars in the past pretty much turned me off from buying anything used. Just my personal preference though.

Well, I guess this solves the mystery, you're Rich then. :smile5:

GMichael
04-29-2008, 10:06 AM
I'd post something here, but I'm waiting for someone else to have something to say first.

JSE
04-29-2008, 10:15 AM

Does that go for women as well? Good luck with that in this day and age. By the time they are legal these days, they don't have much tread left on the tires.

Rich-n-Texas
04-29-2008, 12:11 PM
So you're saying that priests are still getting their hands on them huh?

Rich-n-Texas
04-29-2008, 12:13 PM
Well, I guess this solves the mystery, you're Rich then. :smile5:
You people can't read for cryin' out loud! :p

And don't even try it Chrome Dome! :mad5:

GMichael
04-29-2008, 12:32 PM
I can read that you are Rich from NJ in Texas.

04-29-2008, 12:34 PM
I'd post something here, but I'm waiting for someone else to have something to say first.

Say First, now post away.....

04-29-2008, 12:36 PM

How about Richwart, which is the high end version of Walmart? That place is for Rich guys from Texas that do not buy used cars or worry about oil prices.

GMichael
04-29-2008, 12:47 PM
How about Richwart, which is the high end version of Walmart? That place is for Rich guys from Texas that do not buy used cars or worry about oil prices.

I've been to Rich^wart. They took one look at my clothes and threw me out. They told me to come back once I have more warts on my face.

04-29-2008, 01:57 PM
I've been to Rich^wart. They took one look at my clothes and threw me out. They told me to come back once I have more warts on my face.

G, you have to be creative here. When I wear Army pants to Richmart, I tell them they are Armani pants. When I tell them you can pull them down and check the label, they usually decline and give me a pass. When I wear Ralph Loren tee shirts, I tell them its Ralph Lauren, the ladies do usually ask me to remove it so they can see my label:biggrin5:

That's when I speak spanish to them and they usually pass out in a fit of horniness:ihih:

Rich-n-Texas
04-29-2008, 04:43 PM
I don't have F***in' warts you jerks!

oaqm
04-29-2008, 05:55 PM
I prefer the term "jerk-wad".

Thank you.

Rich-n-Texas
04-29-2008, 06:38 PM
How 'bout "Nut-job"? Has dual meanings and fits a large percentage of the population here perfectly. :biggrin5:

GMichael
04-30-2008, 05:05 AM
How 'bout "Nut-job"? Has dual meanings and fits a large percentage of the population here perfectly. :biggrin5:

Hey Richie rich,

Maybe those warts will go away if you stop playing with your dual meanings.

Rich-n-Texas
04-30-2008, 05:44 AM
Richie Rich I can live with, but remember... don't call me.... err... NEVERMIND!!!

Groundbeef
04-30-2008, 05:45 AM
Hey Richie rich,

Maybe those warts will go away if you stop playing with your dual meanings.

No, that would just make the hair on his palms thin out. If he stops long enough, me might not even need glasses anymore.

GMichael
04-30-2008, 05:56 AM
Richie Rich I can live with, but remember... don't call me.... err... NEVERMIND!!!

Late for dinner?

Don't worry rich guy from Texas, I won't do that.

Rich-n-Texas
04-30-2008, 05:58 AM
Sonofab!tch! They even know I wear glasses! :mad2:

Rich-n-Texas
04-30-2008, 05:59 AM
Late for dinner?...
As long as Groundbeef's around, it won't be a problem.

GMichael
04-30-2008, 06:05 AM
As long as Groundbeef's around, it won't be a problem.

You're gonna eat GB?!:yikes:

YOUR FRIENDS ARE NOT FOOD!

Rich-n-Texas
04-30-2008, 06:17 AM
Oh............ Nevermind.

04-30-2008, 11:58 AM
I prefer the term "jerk-wad".

Thank you.

This could get messy...

04-30-2008, 12:01 PM

At least not until you can cook them over a grill!

Rich-n-Texas
04-30-2008, 12:08 PM
Man I picked up some DAM good-looking rib-eyes the other day which are going to make for some good eats this weekend. I'll marinade them for about a 1/2 hr in Margaritta, drop them on the grill for about 12 minutes, then sit back, relax and enjoy.

Yum. :yesnod:

04-30-2008, 12:47 PM
Man I picked up some DAM good-looking rib-eyes the other day which are going to make for some good eats this weekend. I'll marinade them for about a 1/2 hr in Margaritta, drop them on the grill for about 12 minutes, then sit back, relax and enjoy.

Yum. :yesnod:

Belch!, no more steak...I have had so much steak in the last two weeks, I think I am gonna be sick. I even smell like rib eye after I shower in the morning. I get up every morning and run five miles down the beach, and I am belching up rib eye from the night before with every step I take. Its back to chicken, turkey, tuna, fish for me when I get home. Do we have a barfing up your pancreas thingy on this website?

L.J.
04-30-2008, 01:10 PM
Belch!, no more steak...I have had so much steak in the last two weeks, I think I am gonna be sick. I even smell like rib eye after I shower in the morning. I get up every morning and run five miles down the beach, and I am belching up rib eye from the night before with every step I take. Its back to chicken, turkey, tuna, fish for me when I get home. Do we have a barfing up your pancreas thingy on this website?

Man you sound just like me. Minus the 5 mile run though....I gotta get back in shape :frown2:

bobsticks
04-30-2008, 04:04 PM
At least not until you can cook them over a grill!

...and serve with fava beans and a good Chianti.

04-30-2008, 05:02 PM
...and serve with fava beans and a good Chianti.

Okay, I just looked at your avatar after reading this. Sticks, come here bro. Is there something we should talk about, or do I look like dinner to ya?

JohnMichael
04-30-2008, 05:32 PM

Unless you are trapped in the Andes.

bobsticks
05-01-2008, 02:20 AM
Okay, I just looked at your avatar after reading this. Sticks, come here bro. Is there something we should talk about, or do I look like dinner to ya?

Sorry T, no way no day. You're in the ballpark with ethnicity but certainly the wrong sex...and while not a steadfast law it's definitely a personal policy to not to date the womenfolk with less hair up top than...umm...down there.

Rich-n-Texas
05-01-2008, 06:00 AM
blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah. :Yawn: And I'm really not comfortable with the mental image this post provokes. Do I like, care what you smell like after a shower? Uhhhhhh.... NO! :p

Groundbeef
05-01-2008, 08:49 AM
blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah. :Yawn: And I'm really not comfortable with the mental image this post provokes. Do I like, care what you smell like after a shower? Uhhhhhh.... NO! :p

Ewwww. Are you saying you want to sniff him BEFORE he takes a shower?

05-01-2008, 09:42 AM
Ewwww. Are you saying you want to sniff him BEFORE he takes a shower?

Hey, my pits have a particularly sweet smell before I showering, especially after the morning 5 mile beach run.:yesnod:

05-01-2008, 09:45 AM

I got anotha image for you Rich Texas type individual........otay, maybe that is too vivid. Nevermind.:blush2:

GMichael
05-01-2008, 11:15 AM
Unless you are trapped in the Andes.

I'm never going on any long trips with you!:yikes:

Rich-n-Texas
05-01-2008, 11:28 AM
I got anotha image for you Rich Texas type individual........otay, maybe that is too vivid. Nevermind.:blush2:
Oooooooooooootaaaaaaaaaaaay! Mista Hwheat! Mista Hwheat!

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n286/rich3fan/Movie%20characters/Buckwheat2.jpg

JohnMichael
05-01-2008, 04:13 PM
I'm never going on any long trips with you!:yikes:

Hey but if I went first you could survive a long time. Better me than Sir T he sounds all grissely and tough. After all I am internally marinated with Chardonnay.

Rich-n-Texas
05-01-2008, 05:39 PM
Never was a big fan of wine, but if Chardonnay has a higher than normal alcohol content, then...

GMichael
05-02-2008, 05:00 AM
I can't watch.

bobsticks
05-02-2008, 06:01 AM
I can't watch.

Yes, this is deteriorating rapidly.

Ajani
05-02-2008, 12:14 PM

Why not???

People are tasty...

In fact, according to a former co-worker of mine:

The boneless parts are a delicacy....

Luvin Da Blues
05-02-2008, 12:59 PM
Why not???

People are tasty...

In fact, according to a former co-worker of mine:

The boneless parts are a delicacy....

Like any cut of meat, it's all in the preparation my friend.

GMichael
05-02-2008, 01:40 PM
I'll pass on the tube steak. Thanks though.

budgetaudio76
05-02-2008, 10:58 PM

sounds tasty! :biggrin5: where can i get some?! hey what portions the juciest?:nono:

Ajani
05-03-2008, 06:35 AM

Perhaps spicy sausage maybe more to your tastes?

Rich clearly loves it

05-03-2008, 07:31 PM
Hey but if I went first you could survive a long time. Better me than Sir T he sounds all grissely and tough. After all I am internally marinated with Chardonnay.

Two buck chuck, or the really expensive Cullen 2002 from Australia? The international grapes of wrath committee wants to know:D

Nothin like a bunch of angry nosey grapes!

05-03-2008, 07:33 PM
Perhaps spicy sausage maybe more to your tastes?

Rich clearly loves it

No Rican in his right mine will sacrifice his sausage for this cause. Its just not repectable:nono:

Rich-n-Texas
05-03-2008, 07:53 PM
My boss and I disagree over what the penis is made of. He thinks it's a muscle, but it's not. It's grissle and veins. :yesnod:

And no Aj, I don't eat grissle!!!

JohnMichael
05-03-2008, 11:08 PM
Two buck chuck, or the really expensive Cullen 2002 from Australia? The international grapes of wrath committee wants to know:D

Nothin like a buch of angry nosey grapes!

Here is a link to one of my favorites. Between wine, audio and art I need to win the lottery.

http://www.pineridgewinery.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category_detail&category_id_int=15453

Buy a bottle and enjoy.

budgetaudio76
05-04-2008, 10:33 AM
My boss and I disagree over what the penis is made of. He thinks it's a muscle, but it's not. It's grissle and veins. :yesnod:

And no Aj, I don't eat grissle!!!

wasnt all this tube thing about the female tube?.....no?! (spit,spit,gargle spit brushes teeth)

GMichael
05-05-2008, 06:18 AM
:11: :Yawn:

Rich-n-Texas
05-15-2008, 06:15 AM
So here we are... another DEAD week on the AR forums. :rolleyes:

L.J.
05-15-2008, 06:35 AM
Well maybe you should get that amp hooked up and write up a review or something.....Rich.

Groundbeef
05-15-2008, 06:42 AM
Rich is too busy crafting plans to spend his millions to keep posting here.

Rich-n-Texas
05-15-2008, 07:32 AM
Ya know, GM hasn't posted on the forums since last week.

I'm going to buy 10 lbs of ground top sirloin with my hundreds, make burgers filled with Habenero peppers then kill my rectum! That's how boring it is around here.

Groundbeef
05-15-2008, 08:04 AM
Ya know, GM hasn't posted on the forums since last week.

I'm going to buy 10 lbs of ground top sirloin with my hundreds, make burgers filled with Habenero peppers then kill my rectum! That's how boring it is around here.

That's because his wife was surfing the boards, and discovered his "pimp on the side" job. Then she promptly kicked his ass.

05-15-2008, 08:54 AM
That's because his wife was surfing the boards, and discovered his "pimp on the side" job. Then she promptly kicked his ass.

Gettin yo ass kicked is bad. Gettin yo kicked by a woman is grounds for locking yourself in the closet, and never coming out:yesnod:

bobsticks
05-15-2008, 09:17 AM
I'm here huckleberry.

Rich-n-Texas
05-15-2008, 10:10 AM
I'm here huckleberry.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sonofab!tch he did it again.

Sorry, this response just kills me! I wish I could give him a greenie ( :mad5: ) everytime he says this!