CRSV thread v4 [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : CRSV thread v4

Rae
04-18-2008, 09:51 PM
I was kinda working on this tonight. It is taking a long time so I think I will have to make sure that it is extra special by the time it is finished. But it cannot be finished yet, because I still have no contributions from some of the heavy hitters here.

If you haven't sent me anything yet, it's not too late! Jim Clark, Swish, et al, this means you!

~Rae

Slosh
04-19-2008, 04:17 AM
I see you still haven't grabbed my nominations.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9zt9e2t2ly5

ForeverAutumn
04-19-2008, 04:46 AM
I'm not sure if my stuff has made it over the border yet but it's been sent.

Rae
04-19-2008, 07:09 AM
I see you still haven't grabbed my nominations.

What? Quit lying.

~Rae

Slosh
04-19-2008, 08:40 AM
What? Quit lying.
You're right. I really want to nominate "The Dirty Dirty" from the new Tapes 'n Tapes album. Also included a track from the new Clinic album to further muck things up :D

Linky:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y40osoiyb1w

Stone
04-19-2008, 09:31 AM
Everybody's Down.

Slosh
04-25-2008, 11:13 AM
Rae, you out there? Just wanted to make sure you got the right song(s) from me a couple of posts above.

NP:

Jim Clark
04-25-2008, 11:45 AM
And if mine isn't there yet, it will be by Saturday. I hope! It went out Wednesday just like I swore it would!

jc

Troy
04-25-2008, 02:16 PM
Just use extra tracks of mine if you have more room.

Swish
04-25-2008, 03:17 PM
...his e-mail addy in a PM, got it and set out to e-mail the track in a lossless format. What did this genius do? Tried sending it as a wav file, which is over 60 megs, and it froze my PC. Aside from that, I didn't save his e-mail addy, my Outlook didn't save it because the e-mail never was actually sent, and to make matters worse, I deleted his PM because my box on RR was up to the limit of 50.

Give me the idiot of the year award if you wish, but somebody PM me his e-mail addy so I can get this right. He's not responding to my request.

Swish - dumb mother

Rae
04-25-2008, 05:19 PM
Geez, I gotta check this thing every day. My email address is wobert12 @ yahoo.com. Don't use it for evil.

Slosh, you want I should use the second link instead?

Troy, I actually really liked some of yr tracks. The iTunes labeling didn't work but I was able to google the lyrics. At least one of the tracks blew my mind when I found out who the artist was... probably the one I'll end up using (although I may use two if space permits).

~Rae

Slosh
04-25-2008, 09:06 PM
Yeah, unless something from the first batch is a perfect fit.

NP:

Swish
04-26-2008, 06:23 AM
Geez, I gotta check this thing every day. My email address is wobert12 @ yahoo.com. Don't use it for evil.

Troy, I actually really liked some of yr tracks. The iTunes labeling didn't work but I was able to google the lyrics. At least one of the tracks blew my mind when I found out who the artist was... probably the one I'll end up using (although I may use two if space permits).

~Rae

I sent the sucker right after I saw your e-mail addy posted here, but I'm not sure it made it. I'm going to send it again through a different e-mail account that I use for work.

Swish Baby

Troy
04-26-2008, 09:22 AM

~Rae

What are the odds!

Let me know if you want a tracklist, (just e-me: paiva AT designshed.com) tho I can't imagine why the tracklist doesn't appear. What are you using to preview the disc / compile it?

Rae
04-27-2008, 04:39 PM
Right now I have just been using iTunes to listen to and manipulate the tracks, although I will use something else to compile it so as to preserve the quality of the lossless files and the CD rips.

~Rae

Troy
04-27-2008, 05:41 PM
Well, that disc was made in iTunes and it contains all the track info, so I can't imagine why you wouldn't have the track info. Weird.