Antec Veris Audio/Video Component Cooler [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Antec Veris Audio/Video Component Cooler

StevenSurprenant
04-14-2008, 07:45 AM
Review...http://www.virtual-hideout.net/reviews/Antec_Veris_AV_Cooler/index.shtml

I bought one of these units and think it works great except for the fact that it gets noisy when switched to high. I contacted the company and after a bit of time I was informed that the first batch had this noise problem and the problem has since been fixed.

I had mentioned buying this unit in a previous posting and wanted to update my findings from the company.

The only reason I mention this cooler is that it works well and I am sure there are many members here that could find it useful in their system.

FYI... My receiver runs cooler with the unit on top versus setting the receiver on top of my component rack in the open air without it.

Rich-n-Texas
04-14-2008, 07:58 AM
Thanks for the update Steven. Did they offer to replace your unit?

StevenSurprenant
04-14-2008, 08:45 AM

No, not yet.

I just sent them a message about a fix for the unit I bought and I'll let you know the outcome.

nightflier
04-14-2008, 12:10 PM
If it's any consolation, on the computer front, Antec has excellent tech support. Never had them refuse a return / exchange.

Rich-n-Texas
04-14-2008, 12:21 PM
My computer case is an Antec, fans and power supply as well. Very solid products IMO.

StevenSurprenant
04-16-2008, 03:32 AM

Update...I asked them about replacing it they sent me RMA information, so it looks like they stand behind their products. Very good!

Now I have to find my receipt...

I have to agree that this seems to be a good company.

Rich-n-Texas
04-16-2008, 04:38 AM
Good! My audio cabinet is eventually going to fill up, which means there's going to be less space between components (receiver) so this product should come in handy.

Truthfully, I can't speak towards Antec's CS because I've never had any problems with their computer components, and that's a good thing. :thumbsup: