Dual CS 5000 - Like New in Original box. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Dual CS 5000 - Like New in Original box.

Audio123s
04-12-2008, 01:54 PM
I have a Dual CS 5000 is what looks to be close to brand new condition in its original box and complete with owners manual, and accessories. I took it out of the box and the wood console is 100% clean with no scratches or blemishes. The lid is in immaculate condition as well with no scratches or cracks.

I have seen these selling on ebay for $500-800 and I know they have a good reputation. I don't have a need for this player as I don't have a collection of vinyl to listen to. I would like to find it a good home and was wondering where the best place to sell it would be. Would you recommend selling it on Ebay, or is there a better place to sell it?

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

JohnMichael
04-12-2008, 02:08 PM
I have a Dual CS 5000 is what looks to be close to brand new condition in its original box and complete with owners manual, and accessories. I took it out of the box and the wood console is 100% clean with no scratches or blemishes. The lid is in immaculate condition as well with no scratches or cracks.

I have seen these selling on ebay for $500-800 and I know they have a good reputation. I don't have a need for this player as I don't have a collection of vinyl to listen to. I would like to find it a good home and was wondering where the best place to sell it would be. Would you recommend selling it on Ebay, or is there a better place to sell it?

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Welcome to AudioReview. We have classifieds here at AR. Another place that is shopped by knowledgeable people Is Audiogon. Good luck.