Radiohead, Wilco, and a lot more at Lollapalooza this year [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Radiohead, Wilco, and a lot more at Lollapalooza this year

Mr MidFi
04-07-2008, 09:57 AM
The 2008 lineup was just announced, and it looks like an improvement over last year...

Radiohead, Wilco, Nine Inch Nails, Rage Against the Machine, The Raconteurs, Kanye West, Gnarls Barkley, Okkervil River, Love & Rockets, The Black Keys, Broken Social Scene, Blues Traveler, Bloc Party, Gogol Bordello, Cat Power, Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks, Girl Talk, The National, John Butler Trio, Battles , MGMT, Lupe Fiasco, Rogue Wave, The Weakerthans, The Whigs…and a whole, whole lot more.

I'll probably be there.

thereyet
04-07-2008, 10:08 AM
The 2008 lineup was just announced, and it looks like an improvement over last year...

Radiohead, Wilco, Nine Inch Nails, Rage Against the Machine, The Raconteurs, Kanye West, Gnarls Barkley, Okkervil River, Love & Rockets, The Black Keys, Broken Social Scene, Blues Traveler, Bloc Party, Gogol Bordello, Cat Power, Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks, Girl Talk, The National, John Butler Trio, Battles , MGMT, Lupe Fiasco, Rogue Wave, The Weakerthans, The Whigs…and a whole, whole lot more.

I'll probably be there.

Uhhh, did you say when and where this is happening? Please tell me it will be early July in the Chicago area!

thereyet

Mr MidFi
04-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Early August, Chicago. Sorry.

http://www.lollapalooza.com/default.asp?fd=1&sid=1&utm_source=Publicaster&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4.7+Lolla+Lineup+Email

thereyet
04-07-2008, 01:55 PM
Early August, Chicago. Sorry.

http://www.lollapalooza.com/default.asp?fd=1&sid=1&utm_source=Publicaster&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4.7+Lolla+Lineup+Email

Damn!!! How freaking lucky can YOU be.:hand:

Any idea if Bloc Party will be touring, like out West this year?

thereyet

bobsticks
04-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Outstanding. I'd pretty much written off 'pooza as something of the past but this is some kind of lineup. Thanks for the info.

thereyet
04-21-2008, 10:18 AM
It looks like we are coming to Chi-Town for the Lollapalooza! Hope to catch you in the crowd.

WooooHoooo!!!!

thereyet

Mr MidFi
04-22-2008, 05:41 AM
It looks like we are coming to Chi-Town for the Lollapalooza! Hope to catch you in the crowd.

WooooHoooo!!!!

thereyet

Awesome. As the date approaches, we can put some teeth in a meet-up plan.

Mr MidFi
05-13-2008, 05:55 AM
Iron & Wine, The Toadies, and a few other bands were just added to the lineup. In case anyone cares.

thereyet
05-19-2008, 09:21 PM
I'm interested. Just bought my tickets and now have to focus on plane tickets. Can't wait!

thereyet

thereyet
05-19-2008, 09:30 PM
Oh, btw Mr. MidFi...did you get the PM I sent you? Or do I not know how to do that right.

ty

Mr MidFi
05-20-2008, 06:25 AM
Sorry, man. I saw yer PM before and meant to respond, but never did. Things have been a tad busy here. My bad. I'll send you a proper email, now that I have your address.

thereyet
06-21-2008, 09:27 PM
I don't see them in the line-up, but I thought I read about a special video taping session during Lolla. Was I just dreaming this?

thereyet