Presage Speakers [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Presage Speakers

markh
04-05-2008, 06:12 AM
Does anyone have info/specs for Presage Model 5 Speakers? They have been in the family I believe since the late 70's. I am interested in refurbishing them, but have little info.

The speaker compliment is: a 10" woofer centered at the bottom an 8" above it to the left of the cabinet and a 4" and 3" next to that one above the other. The cabinet finish is oak and measures 26Hx15Wx12D. There are tone controls on the back for treble and midrange adjustable from -6db to +6db. They were made in Nassau NH. Weight is estimated to be around 75 pounds each. If anyone finds any specs please post, Thanks.

markh
04-07-2008, 03:27 PM
Does anyone have info/specs for Presage Model 5 Speakers? They have been in the family I believe since the late 70's. I am interested in refurbishing them, but have little info.

The speaker compliment is: a 10" woofer centered at the bottom an 8" above it to the left of the cabinet and a 4" and 3" next to that one above the other. The cabinet finish is oak and measures 26Hx15Wx12D. There are tone controls on the back for treble and midrange adjustable from -6db to +6db. They were made in Nassau NH. Weight is estimated to be around 75 pounds each. If anyone finds any specs please post, Thanks.

JohnMichael
04-07-2008, 04:10 PM
Welcome to AudioReview. It does not seem anyone has any knowledge on the Presage speakers. Did you try to google the brand? Check classic audio sites.

RoadRunner6
04-07-2008, 04:20 PM
Does this sound familiar?

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-39481.html

Did your Dad get a digital camera over the past three years?

RR6 :crazy: