CRSvWhatever [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : CRSvWhatever

Rae
04-02-2008, 10:59 AM
Hey,

I haven't received very many contributions for this one. I've got stuff from 3LockBox, bobsticks, nobody... I think that might be it. I saw that ForeverAutumn sent something three weeks ago but it hasn't hit my doorstep.

I'm gonna move in a couple of months... it'd be nice to have this done before then. Let's forget about the PMs; here's my address for anyone to use if they want to contribute:

Robert Hofmann
Blue Goose Cooperative #1
1825 South Fifth Street
Minneapolis MN 55454

Davey, Slosh, Swish, maf... I need some epileptic shivers and negative radioactive slivers from y'all's collections.

~Rae

ForeverAutumn
04-02-2008, 11:40 AM
Um, yeah, about that.

I didn't have a chance to get to the post office before I took off for Vegas. So I took the package with me figuring that it would get to you faster if I mailed it from within the USofA. Then I carried it around in the rental car all week but never made it to a post office there either. So, it's back in Canada, sitting on my desk at home waiting for me to get off my behind and get to the post office. Which is just a short five minute walk from me. :rolleyes:

Sorry.

Jim Clark
04-02-2008, 12:14 PM
Wow, I missed the whole we were even going to do this thread. Musta been in a coma or watching KU basketball, not that there's been too much difference lately.

I'll send off some nuggets that will make everyone's life complete and worthwhile. Knowing you, the comp might be better in the long run if you just put your own stuff on it. : )

jc

3-LockBox
04-02-2008, 01:29 PM
Um, yeah, about that....Sorry.

shame shame
everbody knows your name

;)

BradH
04-02-2008, 05:57 PM
Blue Goose Cooperative #1

Omigod, he's joined a commune of social-realism bluegrass players.

Rae, don't you realize that now up to fifteen people know your address!!

Ex Lion Tamer
04-03-2008, 05:06 AM
I don't have very much noveaux musique, but I'll try to scare something up for you - hopefully nobody else is sending anything from Vampire Weekend, nor The Raveonettes.

Rae
04-03-2008, 07:42 AM
hopefully nobody else is sending anything from The Raveonettes.

Mark, a copy of the new Raveonettes did end up in my hands, so if you want to select a track off of that and PM me about it, you could save yrself the trouble of sending something.

~Rae

Troy
04-03-2008, 08:22 AM
I mailed you a disc when I PM'd you weeks ago. You didn't get it?

Finch Platte
04-03-2008, 08:28 AM
Rae, don't you realize that now up to fifteen people know your address!!

:)

Rae, you got mine, right?

Davey
04-03-2008, 08:28 AM
I don't have very much noveaux musique

Don't think it always had to be about new stuff, though it often was. I'm sending some stuff that is mostly new to me, but my pick for the comp isn't new at all. Then again ... sometimes I don't pay very close attention to the rules :incazzato:

Hey Rae, what's your address, I can't find it anywhere! Hehehe, no, I've actually been in a KU basketball induced coma lately, so I'm moving at a much slower pace than the rest of you. Oh wait, now I remember, I left it in my rental car in Vegas but between the gambling and the drinking and the oodles of topless show girls ... well, I just forgot to mail it. As soon as this new CD comes in the mail ...

No excuses for me, I'm just a slacker, I'll mail it today, Friday (this one) at the latest. Promise. You can trust me ...

nobody
04-03-2008, 10:36 AM
I tossed in a few things...just in case with the low traffic around these days you had some space to fill. Looking forward to whatever others tossed in from whenever.

Ex Lion Tamer
04-03-2008, 10:48 AM
Mark, a copy of the new Raveonettes did end up in my hands, so if you want to select a track off of that and PM me about it, you could save yrself the trouble of sending something.

~Rae

That works for my lazy ass. PM sent.

Rae
04-03-2008, 12:45 PM
I mailed you a disc when I PM'd you weeks ago. You didn't get it?

Oh yeah, Troy, I've got yrs as well. Sorry for leaving you off of that list.

Rae, you got mine, right?

Hmm... I might've. I honestly don't remember it off the top of my head but I'm at work and can check when I get home. That stuff's all in a stack at this point.

~Rae

bobsticks
04-03-2008, 01:51 PM
I don't have very much noveaux musique...

I didn't send new, new stuff either. I read it as "send what you're listening to now or alot these days".

Slosh
04-03-2008, 02:30 PM
All right Rae, I was gonna hold out for the new Clinic (April 8th) and Tapes 'n Tapes (April 15th) albums but if ya need to get moving on this you can use these nominated songs (http://www.mediafire.com/?9zt9e2t2ly5) instead (FLAC compression level 8). Two are from 2007 albums and two are from 2003 EPs. I have no real preference. Use whatever flows best.

BTW, I think we're up to v14 but it could be higher and I'm too lazy to pull out my comp binder to look it up :)

NP:

Finch Platte
04-03-2008, 02:53 PM
Oh yeah, Troy, I've got yrs as well. Sorry for leaving you off of that list.

Hmm... I might've. I honestly don't remember it off the top of my head but I'm at work and can check when I get home. That stuff's all in a stack at this point.

~Rae

Well, kwitcherb!tchin, then! :ciappa:

3-LockBox
04-03-2008, 04:52 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">How's that Paul K album. I downloaded Love Is A Gas and Wilderness Of Mirrors at the recommendation of Davy, and while I dig Love Is A Gas, Wilderness Of Mirrors is a tad long in the tooth for me, or maybe I should say depressing.

Weren't we going to do a group review on Love Is A Gas?
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Davey
04-03-2008, 04:53 PM
BTW, I think we're up to v14 but it could be higher and I'm too lazy to pull out my comp binder to look it up :)

Think I did the last one, didn't I? My count is at 10, next one 11. But maybe I've been in one of those Kansas City comas for a couple years :idea:

http://forums.audioreview.com/showpost.php?p=88764&postcount=3