The Five Free HD-DVD Offer [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The Five Free HD-DVD Offer

notphilmitchell
03-25-2008, 01:49 PM
I bought a Toshiba HD-DVD A20 for $129 shipped the first week of December. I used the form that Crutchfield had enclosed in the package. A couple weeks later, I got the envelope back "PO Box Closed". I got a new envelope, copied a slightly different address off of the Toshiba website, and sent it off.

It has now been several months. I have photocopies of my UPC but no proof of mailing. I'm wondering if I'm SOL. Have others had a good experience? How long has it taken others to get their free DVDs? Have you enjoyed your movies?

L.J.
03-25-2008, 02:20 PM
I got my A2 at the Walmart black friday sale for $99. I mailed off for my 5 free and got them like 4 months later. All were in perfect condition. Good thing too because I didn't make copies of anything. You can call to see if your in the system or to check your status.

800-405-7520

pixelthis
03-26-2008, 12:47 AM
I bought a Toshiba HD-DVD A20 for $129 shipped the first week of December. I used the form that Crutchfield had enclosed in the package. A couple weeks later, I got the envelope back "PO Box Closed". I got a new envelope, copied a slightly different address off of the Toshiba website, and sent it off.

It has now been several months. I have photocopies of my UPC but no proof of mailing. I'm wondering if I'm SOL. Have others had a good experience? How long has it taken others to get their free DVDs? Have you enjoyed your movies?

EXPECT TO WAIT AWHILE.
If you ever get your movies AT all.
This is a dead format, hardly a priority.
Most likely they will wait until the closeouts are over and send out whats left.
And you can sue em if you dont get what you ordered.
Of course I hate TOSHIBA with a pink and purple passion so
maybe I AM a bit biased.
But just a bit:1: