Ha-Ha-Ha-a-a-a-a... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Ha-Ha-Ha-a-a-a-a...

Resident Loser
03-21-2008, 06:55 AM
Just a quick visit whilst downloading some tax forms at the library...Same ol' same ol' I see...Yikes!!! Time to get the wellies...

My best to all, well some of you at least...

jimHJJ(...Gone again...Was I ever here at all?...)

GMichael
03-21-2008, 07:01 AM
Just a quick visit whilst downloading some tax forms at the library...Same ol' same ol' I see...Yikes!!! Time to get the wellies...

My best to all, well some of you at least...

jimHJJ(...Gone again...Was I ever here at all?...)

Hey RL!

How have you been? Where have you been? Why are you leaving again? Don't go! Come back and throw some sarcasm around. We miss the he!! out of you.

JSE
03-21-2008, 07:06 AM
Holy ****e! He's back. And now he's gone again. Dude, stick around for a while!

Off Topic: Quick, peg him with greenies. I just shot one his way. Maybe my gun will un-jam soon.

Rich-n-Texas
03-21-2008, 10:59 AM
I'll pay big money for an RL vs. pix matchup. Even an RL vs E-Stat matchup would congure up fond memories. :thumbsup:

I shot him a greenie too.

GMichael
03-21-2008, 11:15 AM
And just like that, he's gone again. I get the feeling that something happened to his computer. Maybe he'll come back more when he gets a new one.

Hey Rich,

The RL vs Pix would not be a fight. That would be a beating.

basite
03-21-2008, 11:38 AM
sent a greenie his way...

hope he comes back...

Rich-n-Texas
03-21-2008, 12:57 PM
And just like that, he's gone again. I get the feeling that something happened to his computer. Maybe he'll come back more when he gets a new one.
Probably still running Win95. :rolleyes:

Hey Rich,

The RL vs Pix would not be a fight. That would be a beating.
And absolutely hilarious too! :lol:

hermanv
03-23-2008, 10:25 PM
Let's see, you get greenies for not posting? Clever idea, must be a politician, the less you know the more popular you become.

GMichael
03-24-2008, 05:51 AM
Let's see, you get greenies for not posting? Clever idea, must be a politician, the less you know the more popular you become.
Some of us liked RL when he was posting everyday. Who else could go toe to toe with Sir T and not end up looking like a babbling idiot?

Come on guys. Let's keep this thread going until he checks in again next tax season.

Rich-n-Texas
03-24-2008, 05:53 AM
Worked for me!!! :smilewinkgrin: :biggrin5:

hermanv
03-24-2008, 07:33 AM
Well, the best way I know to guarantee a post is to start a flame war.

If you start with a 55 gallon drum of sewage and you add a tablespoon of fine red wine - you get sewage.

If you start with a 55 gallon drum of fine red wine and you add a tablespoon of sewage - you get sewage.

Flame on!

GMichael
03-24-2008, 07:44 AM
Well, the best way I know to guarantee a post is to start a flame war.

If you start with a 55 gallon drum of sewage and you add a tablespoon of fine red wine - you get sewage.

If you start with a 55 gallon drum of fine red wine and you add a tablespoon of sewage - you get sewage.

Flame on!

Think you could get kitty there to change the channel for me? Seems there's nothing but crap on this one.

hermanv
03-24-2008, 07:49 AM
No, no. Not you and me, RL and Sir T. :)

GMichael
03-24-2008, 07:55 AM
They're not here.

Go ahead, give it a shot. Tell me that my system sucks dingleberries. Maybe Rich and Pix will join in.

SlumpBuster
03-24-2008, 08:13 AM
They're not here.

Go ahead, give it a shot. Tell me that my system sucks dingleberries. Maybe Rich and Pix will join in.

I'll give it a shot. :D The only people that use computers at the public library are the homeless, perverts and out-of-touch old people. Which one was RL? Answer: Trick question - he is all three. j/k At least we know he is alive. :12:

As far as him not ending up babbling like and idiot, he did have an annoying habit of trolling out his $7.99 (after rebate) Craig disk man and headphones as comparable to any give Krell/Dynaudio setup in terms of "enjoyment provided." I played a private game with myself always wondering "When is he gonna bring up the discman?" RL never disappointed. :D

Rich-n-Texas
03-24-2008, 08:13 AM
Your system sucks dingleberries.

:confused:

GMichael
03-24-2008, 08:20 AM
Your system sucks dingleberries.

:confused:

That was weak. But at least you corrected your equipment list.:dita:

hermanv
03-24-2008, 08:31 AM
Why limit the shots to equipment? Why not talk about narrow minded, morons that post on Audio Review forums.... Wait, wait, that would be me.

Rich-n-Texas
03-24-2008, 08:34 AM
That was weak. But at least you corrected your equipment list.:dita:
I corrected it a couple of weeks ago "nimrod" :rolleyes:

GMichael
03-24-2008, 09:00 AM
I corrected it a couple of weeks ago "nimrod" :rolleyes:

Your sig was showing HTR-5740 up until about an hour ago.

Rich-n-Texas
03-24-2008, 09:06 AM
Your sig was showing HTR-5740 up until about an hour ago.
Wrong-o "dipwad"!

Honestly, I changed it a couple of weeks ago, but I wouldn't put any anomalies past this website.

hermanv
03-24-2008, 09:37 AM
We could talk about the Audio Review Forum Website, to save time and keystrokes how about we just say "slow". That saves even more time because it refers to both computer speed and the posters.

thepogue
03-30-2008, 02:49 PM
wow that was a blast from the past!!..lol

bobsticks
03-30-2008, 02:56 PM

Whattup Pogue. Any good discs on the platter?

thepogue
03-30-2008, 03:16 PM
Whattup Pogue. Any good discs on the platter?

naaa...I've been playin (recording) music more than listening these days...
I've got 11 songs posted come check 'em out!!

Peace, Pogue

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=770919&content=music

bobsticks
03-30-2008, 04:07 PM
Niiiiiiccceeee!!

Kinda spacey, eh? I likey. Sounds pretty decent too...you usin' Mac tools?

thepogue
03-31-2008, 04:33 AM
I'm using Sonar 6 (on PC)

I did 90% of the work myself but the on a couple of tunes it was a collab. looks like 4 of us will be working togeterh on the next few songs...I'll keep you in the loop!

:23:

pogue

Sir Terrence the Terrible
03-31-2008, 08:44 AM
Damn, I wanted to speak to RL. All we get is these juvie geriatric guys sticking their tongues at each other. I say off with the heads of the Rich Texas dude, and his sidekick G. :ciappa:

Wow its good to see Pogue again, that is a blast from my past.

GMichael
03-31-2008, 08:49 AM
Damn, I wanted to speak to RL. All we get is these juvie geriatric guys sticking their tongues at each other. I say off with the heads of the Rich Texas dude, and his sidekick G. :ciappa:

Blow me a kiss why don't ya?

Rich-n-Texas
03-31-2008, 08:49 AM
That's the first time I've been described that way. You have a creative mind Sir Talksalot. :p

03-31-2008, 08:51 AM
Some of us liked RL when he was posting everyday. Who else could go toe to toe with Sir T and not end up looking like a babbling idiot?

Come on guys. Let's keep this thread going until he checks in again next tax season.

Hey G,
We already had our fight. He busted my lip, but I gave him a black eye and a bloody nose:yesnod:

03-31-2008, 08:54 AM
That's the first time I've been described that way. You have a creative mind Sir Talksalot. :p

Actually its the second time. I called you that in spanish in the reputation thread. Its called slight of mouth(instead of hand), and I am good at it:biggrin5:

Rich-n-Texas
03-31-2008, 09:32 AM
So he's described me as a "juvie geriatric" twice now. Hmmm... Y'all trying to tell me something? :cryin:

BTW, isn't that an oxymoron? (I love that word)

03-31-2008, 09:36 AM
Blow me a kiss why don't ya?

I tried, but it was returned as "Recipeant no longer at this address". :prrr:

03-31-2008, 09:38 AM
So he's described me as a "juvie geriatric" twice now. Hmmm... Y'all trying to tell me something? :cryin:

BTW, isn't that an oxymoron? (I love that word)

No dingleberry, I called you the Rich texas dude twice...stop taking pixie pills:mad2:

GMichael
03-31-2008, 09:42 AM
No dingleberry, I called you the Rich texas dude twice...stop taking pixie pills:mad2:

Oh no! Pixie comes in pill form now. What's it called, LSD?

Rich-n-Texas
03-31-2008, 10:23 AM
Oh no! Pixie comes in pill form now. What's it called, LSD?
OH SH!T!!! In my youth... I'm damaged goods. No girl will EVER want me now! :cryin: Might as well just kill myself now again. :cryin:

GMichael
03-31-2008, 10:32 AM
Might as well just kill myself now again. :cryin:

Have you killed yourself before?:sosp:

03-31-2008, 11:31 AM
Have you killed yourself before?:sosp:

So the Rich Texas guy's real name is Plasma.:yesnod:

Rich-n-Texas
03-31-2008, 11:38 AM
Plasma's in my blood!

GET IT?!?!?!?! AA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! :biggrin5:

GM, I'll find the post in the Reputation Points thread where I got sooooo depressed because everybody was giving me greenies that I decided to end it all there and then.

E-Stat
03-31-2008, 12:07 PM
Despite the fact his posts relied on speculation, non-experience, imaginary responses and conspiracy theories, I rather enjoyed my exchanges with him. Woodman the TV repairman was another. :)

This (http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=22768) is a great example of building arguments around figments of his imagination.

rw

thepogue
03-31-2008, 12:21 PM

Nice ta see you too brudda!!

03-31-2008, 12:37 PM
Nice ta see you too brudda!!

Brudda!!. I see you are still making music. Man its good to see your name on this board again. As you can see, I have been forced to deal with two class clowns, a Rich guy who lives in Texas, as some gump name GM. The things I have to deal with, I tell ya! Stick around bro, seeing your name is like being back in the good ole days, except I have calm down just a bit:frown2::yesnod:

GMichael
03-31-2008, 12:52 PM
(GM lowers his head as the smile disappears from his face)

Tough room.

(leaves slowly while kicking an invisible piece of dirt)

03-31-2008, 01:08 PM
(GM lowers his head as the smile disappears from his face)

Tough room.

(leaves slowly while kicking an invisible piece of dirt)

Ahhhhh G, you know you're my dawg man:cornut:

GMichael
03-31-2008, 01:16 PM

Sniff sniff.. yeah.. I know...

thepogue
03-31-2008, 01:24 PM
Brudda!!. I see you are still making music. Man its good to see your name on this board again. As you can see, I have been forced to deal with two class clowns, a Rich guy who lives in Texas, as some gump name GM. The things I have to deal with, I tell ya! Stick around bro, seeing your name is like being back in the good ole days, except I have calm down just a bit:frown2::yesnod:

yea I'm still kickin...I spend more time on the Cakewalk and Soundclick Forums these days...doing lots of playing and recording....still got trash loads of vinyl......just not time to listen!!....hope everthings cool on your end....keep outta trouble but if it gets too crazy give ema yell :1:

pogue

Rich-n-Texas
03-31-2008, 02:56 PM
You mean your b!tch? AA Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Hey gump, fetch the paper! :lol:

03-31-2008, 06:15 PM

LOLOL, you are so wrong Rich dude. I didn't know Texas blue plasma types had a sense of humor. Now don't kick G while he his wounds are healing. Show some compassion you overstuffed money bag!:nono:

Rich-n-Texas
04-01-2008, 03:43 AM
I'M NOT RICH!!!

Errr.... Wait a minute... I'm Rich in name only.

Now don't kick G while he his wounds are healing.
Okay. But wait'll he sees that post! :ihih:

GMichael
04-01-2008, 05:45 AM

Sir T can store his shoes under my bed any night he likes.
:ciappa: :ciappa:

Resident Loser
06-04-2008, 08:00 AM
...yer power wire still ain't cordage, so it ain't UL listed...

jimHJJ(...Retired...so i use the library PC once in a blue moon...adios muchachos...)

GMichael
06-04-2008, 08:13 AM

jimHJJ(...Retired...so i use the library PC once in a blue moon...adios muchachos...)

Hi RL. Nice to see you post again.
Bye now. Come again soon. We miss you around these parts.

E-Stat
06-04-2008, 08:21 AM
What the, huh? Which one? Are you thinking of another post?

Glad to hear from you again.

rw

Feanor
06-04-2008, 08:38 AM

Hi, pogue, good to hear.

RL, hope you'll be back. Some of your post are ... umm ... obscure. But then it's well know that I'm rather obtuse.

GMichael
06-04-2008, 08:47 AM
Hi, pogue, good to hear.

RL, hope you'll be back. Some of your post are ... umm ... obscure. But then it's well know that I'm rather obtuse.
Huh? You're a wide angle?

06-04-2008, 08:50 AM
Hi RL. Nice to see you post again.
Bye now. Come again soon. We miss you around these parts.

That goes double from me.

Rich-n-Texas
06-04-2008, 09:20 AM
He's a JERK!

:sad:

bobsticks
06-04-2008, 09:42 AM
He's a JERK!

I like RL. He's got a certain cheeky, trucker savoir faire.

Rich-n-Texas
06-04-2008, 09:53 AM
I'm suffering "I'm Batman" withdrawal. When's the movie come out?

GMichael
06-04-2008, 10:08 AM
He's a JERK!

Are you mad because he left us?
Do we have a counselor here on AR?

Rich-n-Texas
06-04-2008, 10:33 AM
He comes here once every lightyear, dangles a... cherry over my head then yanks it away just when I think it's safe.:mad5:

dean_martin
06-04-2008, 11:45 AM
Wow! RL and the Pogue in the same thread. Nice.

Hey Pogue, has your system changed any? Just wonderin' how often the Linn LP12 has to be tweeked. What ya drinkin' these days? Any new brews?

RL-hope you got an extention. It's a little late to be downloading tax forms. Surely (yes I called you Shirley) you'll come around more when the general election campaigns are cranked, right?

GMichael
06-04-2008, 11:48 AM
Wow! RL and the Pogue in the same thread. Nice.

Hey Pogue, has your system changed any? Just wonderin' how often the Linn LP12 has to be tweeked. What ya drinkin' these days? Any new brews?

RL-hope you got an extention. It's a little late to be downloading tax forms. Surely (yes I called you Shirley) you'll come around more when the general election campaigns are cranked, right?
DM?!

Long time no see. How's it going lately?

dean_martin
06-04-2008, 12:10 PM
DM?!

Long time no see. How's it going lately?

stayin' busy as of late, GM. I like to come in when I need to take a deep breath. not a lot of relevant stuff to post right now. more or less keeping up with what you guys are doing, but I do have a new cartridge and headshell on the way for my Technics SL1200 and I've been re-visiting a lot of music from the early to mid 90s (and movies too. maybe I'm going through an old man's nostalgia phase).

apparently someone hit 5,000 posts. I'm sure it was a helluva party. must peek in and view the aftermath. saw where SirT was sorting out a li'l domestic issue. I almost chimed in but I was feelin a little lacking in confidence on the domestic front myself. anyhow, both our boys are home from college for the summer. after we all settle in and get used to everyone under the same roof again (must remember to wear pants), I'm sure my participation will increase.

GMichael
06-04-2008, 12:41 PM
stain busy as of late, GM. I like to come in when I need to take a deep breath. not a lot of relevant stuff to post right now. more or less keeping up with what you guys are doing, but I do have a new cartridge and headshell on the way for my Technics SL1200 and I've been re-visiting a lot of music from the early to mid 90s (and movies too. maybe I'm going through an old man's nostalgia phase).

apparently someone hit 5,000 posts. I'm sure it was a helluva party. must peek in and view the aftermath. saw where SirT was sorting out a li'l domestic issue. I almost chimed in but I was feelin a little lacking in confidence on the domestic front myself. anyhow, both our boys are home from college for the summer. after we all settle in and get used to everyone under the same roof again (must remember to wear pants), I'm sure my participation will increase.

Breath away Dean. The air is still free for now. Glad to see that you are reading a few threads even if you don't have the time or mind to post. New cart huh? No wonder you are spinning a few golden oldies. But what this stuff about the 90's being for old men and nostalgia? I still think of the 90's as the newer music.

Yeah, I hit 5k a while back. That was 4999 useless posts and another that I can't seem to remember. I'm hoping to hit 10k before the forum folds in on itself.
Hope your domestic confidence come roaring back when you least expect it. It will be good to spend time with the kids. I bet they are turning out to be fine adults.

I look forward to more post from you.

(Notice how I skipped over the pants thing?)

dean_martin
06-04-2008, 01:31 PM
(Notice how I skipped over the pants thing?)

yes, I did notice. you demonstrated admirable restraint.

bobsticks
06-04-2008, 01:31 PM
stayin' busy as of late, GM. I like to come in when I need to take a deep breath. not a lot of relevant stuff to post right now. more or less keeping up with what you guys are doing, but I do have a new cartridge and headshell on the way for my Technics SL1200 and I've been re-visiting a lot of music from the early to mid 90s (and movies too. maybe I'm going through an old man's nostalgia phase).

What's up babe? <SDJr. nasal twang> Good to see ya. Do let us know how the new cart works out.

dean_martin
06-04-2008, 06:17 PM
What's up babe? <SDJr. nasal twang> Good to see ya. Do let us know how the new cart works out.

Everything's rosey, man! <DM thick-tongued slurrrr> Ortofon 2M Red cart and Sumiko HS-12 headshell (as recommended by hifitommy) are on the way. my plan, which is in phase one, is to use the 2M Red with the Technic's stock headshell and use the Sumiko headshell with a Denon DL-103 which is a phase two purchase. Then I'll be able to alternate two very different carts with ease. (in the meantime, the red with the new headshell will be cool too.)