No Country for Old Men [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : No Country for Old Men

topspeed
03-17-2008, 01:05 PM
Finally saw this movie after missing it in the theaters and I must say I was completely underwhelmed. Great performances from Bardem and (surprisingly) Brolin, but best picture?!? :confused:

Hardly.

Gone Baby Gone offered a far better story with equivalent acting and a much more enjoyable pace. Glaciers move quicker than No Country. I'm no film critic (if I was I'D BE WRITING IN ALL CAPS), but I just don't understand the infatuation with the Coen Brothers. Raising Arizona is the only movie of theirs that I have enjoyed. I literally walked out on their other Best Pic winner, Fargo. Mebbe I'm not sophisticated enough? When reviewer after reviewer hailed No Country as a return to the great Westerns of yore, I was ready with money in hand, but this movie is no Unforgiven. Heck, Open Range was better than this.

Blechh.

Mr Peabody
03-17-2008, 07:36 PM
Do you like Unforgiven? In my book if it's worse than Unforgiven it's baaaaaaad. I haven't seen NCFOM yet and you are really ruining it for me :) Or maybe saving me.

jamison
03-18-2008, 05:41 AM
you know the picture on blue ray is reference quality and the PCM soundtrack isnt bad but the movie moved me about as much as watching paint dry.

SlumpBuster
03-18-2008, 06:39 AM
and (surprisingly) Brolin

I second that. When did the jagg off brother from The Goonies become the "go to" guy? He also had another great, if limited roll, in American Gangster this year.

topspeed
03-18-2008, 09:11 AM
Mr. P,

To me, Unforgiven ranks as a Top 3 all time western and certainly the best of the modern era. Munny's transformation from farmer back to cold blooded killer was facinating. However, if it wasn't your cup 'o tea, try on No Country and see if it fits. I was discussing it yesterday with a friend of mine who also loves westerns and he really enjoyed the Sam Peckinpaw'ish quality to No Country (he also loved Unforgiven). Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks.

Groundbeef
03-18-2008, 11:05 AM
Finally saw this movie after missing it in the theaters and I must say I was completely underwhelmed. Great performances from Bardem and (surprisingly) Brolin, but best picture?!? :confused:

Hardly.

Gone Baby Gone offered a far better story with equivalent acting and a much more enjoyable pace. Glaciers move quicker than No Country. I'm no film critic (if I was I'D BE WRITING IN ALL CAPS), but I just don't understand the infatuation with the Coen Brothers. Raising Arizona is the only movie of theirs that I have enjoyed. I literally walked out on their other Best Pic winner, Fargo. Mebbe I'm not sophisticated enough? When reviewer after reviewer hailed No Country as a return to the great Westerns of yore, I was ready with money in hand, but this movie is no Unforgiven. Heck, Open Range was better than this.

Blechh.

You lost me at Fargo. How can you not like a movie that culminates with a person being fed into a woodchipper in the middle of the winter?

That movie was a bit slow to move, but it was a great film.

Now on the other hand....Unforgiven was a total waste. Saw that at a drive in. Thank goodness my Fiance had a big Oldsmobile. We put that 2 hours to better use.

Smokey
03-18-2008, 04:40 PM
You lost me at Fargo. How can you not like a movie that culminates with a person being fed into a woodchipper in the middle of the winter?

That movie was a bit slow to move, but it was a great film.

Now on the other hand....Unforgiven was a total waste.

Tend to agree with you there beef. Loved Fargo, but Unforgiven not as much.

Coen Brothers might have setup too higher marks for themselves with movies such as Raisng Arizona, Fargo and Big Lebowski, and sometimes they can't match it.

Mr Peabody
03-18-2008, 04:54 PM
Alright, No Country may wait until it hits the movie channels. Silverado is one of my benchmarks for modern westerns and it is pretty old now. 310 To Yuma wasn't bad. There was a really good western out a few years ago that starred Jewel, took place during the Civil War, great movie but I can't remember the title for the life of me.

3-LockBox
03-18-2008, 10:09 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I have to agree with Topspeed and say that the I have a hard time deciding who is more over-rated; the Coen Brothers or Quinten Tarrentino. I mean, they make OK movies, but the hyperbole...its definitely very hip to heap praise on their stuff.

And I loved Unforgiven.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

topspeed
03-20-2008, 10:38 AM
You lost me at Fargo. How can you not like a movie that culminates with a person being fed into a woodchipper in the middle of the winter? Because I'd have to sit through 2 hours of "Oh, yeah! You betcha!" Hell, I'd rather be next to go in the woodchipper! It'd be less painful, that's for sure.

Groundbeef
03-20-2008, 03:12 PM
Because I'd have to sit through 2 hours of "Oh, yeah! You betcha!" Hell, I'd rather be next to go in the woodchipper! It'd be less painful, that's for sure.

It all depends on what your used too. I've spent plenty of time up them thar parts, and the local dialect doesn't really bother me.

I think Wisconsin is worse.

Mr Peabody
03-20-2008, 06:16 PM
Wisconsin? What about them Californians? :) Don't you know!

Worf101
03-21-2008, 06:32 AM
I found NCFOM to be fantastic. I thought that it was the best of a lot for a weak year in Movies all round. The main character/villain, is the most chilling thing I've seen on screen in recent memory. I loved this movie. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Brolin did a good job as a man too dumb and honest to be a good criminal. I truly felt for him and his family.

Da Worfster

nightflier
03-21-2008, 11:35 AM
Wow, I was almost afraid to chime in. Fortunately someone else liked NCFOM. And yes, Bardeem made the film what it was. He's made some great films, but this was a real tour-de-force for him. I expect that this film will raise his value in Hollywood quite a bit, even if the movie hadn't won a single award.

Regarding Unforgiven, that was also a great film, certainly more thought-provoking than 3:10 to Yuma was. Now I've been a fan of Eastwood for years (own all the movies in one format or another). While I still hold his spaghetti Westerns as the bar to measure every other Western against, I think that a deeper story-line adds substantially to the quality of the film and Unforgiven is right up there. Eastwood's newer films have become much deeper and introspective as he got older and as a director he asks the same of his actors.

Maybe too many people expected NCFOM to be a shoot-em-up-at-the-OK-Corral kind of film and it simply isn't. As far as the Coen brothers are concerned, I would go as far as saying that this film is their most serious effort to date, perhaps even out of character for them. Granted, it's not a fast-paced film, but the work of a hired killer rarely is fast paced.

Now I'm not trying to get overly psychoanalytical here, but try and imagine for a minute what a real-life assassin's typical day-at-the-office must be like. How does he choose the weapon? How much pain should he inflict? How long should it take to snuff out a life? How does he extract information from people along the way to his final mark? How does he evade capture? How does clean up after his work is done? What does he do with the bodies? Where does he live/hide? Perhaps more importantly, what kind of person is this? How does he justify his actions? How does he cope with being a murderer, a torturer, perhaps even a butcher? Or is he completely without conscience? This is the life that NCFOM gives us, ordinary folk, a glimpse of.

No offense meant to Worf, here, but if people think that this life is anything like the sorry tale of Vincent, Jules, and Marcellus, well then that's pretty uninformed. Yes, I know Hollywood will take liberties with reality for the sake of entertainment, but that doesn't mean it should always be so. NCFOM isn't perfect, but it's one hell of a ride. The more I think of how actually real this could be (kind of the way Seven made many people feel), the more disturbing and harrowing this movie becomes.

Mr Peabody
03-21-2008, 07:46 PM
I have many of Clint's spaghetti westerns and they are among my favorites, along with some John Wayne but Unforgiven was so slow and mostly uneventful until the end of the movie. It's been awhile since I've seen it. That one time was enough. Maybe it wasn't what I expected at the time. I remember the first time I saw Get Shorty I didn't like it. It was right after Pulp Fiction and I was expecting something like that. I watched it later and liked it a lot. I guess once over the shock and knowing what to expect allowed me to take in the movie for what it was. Some day maybe I'll be brave enough to watch Unforgiven again. I'm not really one to sit through a movie about or including sports so I put off watching Million Dollar Baby. One day I was home sick and it came on Cinemax and I watched it. That is a great movie. One of the things that I enjoyed about this movie, aside from the story, was the great supporting actors. To have a great movie or TV program you have to have the majority of the cast good or at least interesting. Eastwood's ability showed he came a long way since the Gauntlet.

OK, I can see I will have to rent NCFOM and see which side of the fence I fall on. Some of the movies I enjoy the most are off the wall or at least something you can tell hasn't come right out of the Hollywood cookie cutter. I did like Fargo. Not enough to buy it but I was glad I watched it. I'm probably one of the few people who actually liked that Nicholas Cage movie where he was the ambulance driver.

Spancticles
03-24-2008, 01:42 PM
you people are crazy
unforgiven was fantastic
but it was unique
it spent most of the movie
uninventing the myth of the shootout (western)
and then reinventing it at the end

Worf101
03-25-2008, 04:53 AM
Wow, I was almost afraid to chime in. Fortunately someone else liked NCFOM. And yes, Bardeem made the film what it was. He's made some great films, but this was a real tour-de-force for him. I expect that this film will raise his value in Hollywood quite a bit, even if the movie hadn't won a single award......

No offense meant to Worf, here, but if people think that this life is anything like the sorry tale of Vincent, Jules, and Marcellus, well then that's pretty uninformed.

I agree with the first quote 100 percent. Second, you'd have to do a lot more than that to offend me. :devil: I like the character Sam played, the style the bravura. While I enjoyed Pulp Fiction I loved NCFOM. Simple as that.

Da Worfster

johnny p
03-26-2008, 09:55 AM
I liked it...... I liked it a lot.

sgt bass08
04-01-2008, 10:51 AM
No country for old men was a awesome film.i like the way they made the bad guy he was fun to watch threw out the moive. there was great ideas speacial the gun that thing was grazy .also the beeper thing that was on the money was pretty kool idea .like someone mention before it was like watching a Quentin Tarantino film witch i love them kind off films .

ps i thought tommy lee jones could have played the guy who was getting chased with the money as tommy didnt have to much to play in the film. my vote 8.9/10

kexodusc
04-01-2008, 11:09 AM
Finally saw this.

I must be starved for a good new releases because I moderately enjoyed it. But damn, this is a far cry from the "Best Picture" quality I'm used to.

sgt bass08
04-01-2008, 11:29 AM
hey kexodusc whats with the motto only i use war on here.;)

kexodusc
04-01-2008, 02:11 PM
hey kexodusc whats with the motto only i use war on here.;)
Better question, why you winking and kissing at me?

sgt bass08
04-03-2008, 07:51 AM
Better question, why you winking and kissing at me?

Lol i was little high on the caffeine at the time .:ihih:

nightflier
04-04-2008, 03:23 PM
For those wanting the old shoot-em-up-at-the-ok-corral experience, I just saw Smoking Aces. That is a positively disturbing, violent, shoot-everything-to-hell kind of movie. Nothing like NCFOM, and definitely lower quality (it's got Ben Afleck) but for those who didn't care for the latter, maybe that will float your boat.

ForeverAutumn
04-04-2008, 08:01 PM
I'm probably one of the few people who actually liked that Nicholas Cage movie where he was the ambulance driver.

Bringing Out the Dead. Great movie!

Mr Peabody
04-04-2008, 08:29 PM
Thanks FA, that's the one. Now, can you tell me the name of the Western that Jewel was in? :)

Mr Peabody
05-03-2008, 08:49 PM
I finally saw this movie. I liked it for the most part. The ending sucked. I didn't think it was slow because I was into the characters and enjoyed the dialogue as much as the action. I kept waiting for Tommy Lee to face the killer and it never happened. I was surprised Woody was in the movie such a short time. There did seem to be a bit of unnecessary footage about the Sheriff's planning to quit etc. All in all I was about to give it a high score until the ending, man! I can't stand a movie without an ending. Some might think it art, some might think it cool, I just think they didn't have a good idea how to end it and left it. Even Heat with two powerhouses like Dinero and Pachino had an ending. Oh well....

Groundbeef
05-19-2008, 06:37 PM
Just watched it last night. Was good except for the ending. That was the turd in the punchbowl for me.

Right after the husband/good guy got gunned down in the hotel when Tommy Lee was arriving was the killer (No pun intended). It seemed so anti-climatic. Then the business with the wife killing, and Tommy Lee retiring just seemed like it was slapped together.

All in all, I give it 2 stars out of 4.

It was better than History of Violence though!

emaidel
05-20-2008, 03:56 AM
I thought the film was superb in all respects. The ending, at first, generated a "What???' response from me, but then after thinking about it for a while, it made perfect sense. It truly deserved the Oscar it won for Best Picture, and I've been a very loyal fan of the Coen brothers for a long time, ever since "Blood Simple."

Mr Peabody
05-20-2008, 07:25 PM
Emaidel, I understood why the bad guy had to come back and kill the wife, they made a point of saying he kept his promises. I could even buy out of the blue the Mexicans being the ones to kill the guy with the money, but you'll have to explain why the movie just stopped.

emaidel
05-20-2008, 08:10 PM
Emaidel, I understood why the bad guy had to come back and kill the wife, they made a point of saying he kept his promises. I could even buy out of the blue the Mexicans being the ones to kill the guy with the money, but you'll have to explain why the movie just stopped.

I could have done that several months ago when I saw the film, but I don't remember enogh to answer your question. I know that I reacted to the ending with a huge question, but after discussing it with my wife, we both came to the conclusion that the ending made sense. Perhaps a second viewing is in order - for both of us.

PeruvianSkies
06-19-2008, 01:31 PM
Thanks FA, that's the one. Now, can you tell me the name of the Western that Jewel was in? :)

RIDE WITH THE DEVIL.

Luvin Da Blues
06-19-2008, 03:21 PM
RIDE WITH THE DEVIL.

HOLY F!!CK, Dat you PSkies????

Mr Peabody
06-19-2008, 06:29 PM
It's the Peruvian ghost! Thanks but I did find that out and bought the DVD. Ride with the Devil is definitely in my top 10 westerns.

audio_dude
06-19-2008, 09:12 PM
Like a few people have said, the ending was kind of...meh...

I really enjoyed the movie though. Good acting, good story, over all pretty fun to watch.

Doesn't come close to best picture for me though.

PeruvianSkies
06-19-2008, 11:52 PM
HOLY F!!CK, Dat you PSkies????

It's me, the one and only. I decided that a few pricks around here were worth dealing with in order to keep conversations going here with those that I do enjoy talking with. It's a shame that the whole reputation point conspiracy had to (and looks like still hasn't changed) ruin things. People can think all they want about me and if I gave them red marks, I know the truth and that's all that matters.

JSE
06-20-2008, 06:56 AM
It's me, the one and only. I decided that a few pricks around here were worth dealing with in order to keep conversations going here with those that I do enjoy talking with. It's a shame that the whole reputation point conspiracy had to (and looks like still hasn't changed) ruin things. People can think all they want about me and if I gave them red marks, I know the truth and that's all that matters.

Sorry to barge in guys but.......

You mean the one you started yourself and then were col'busted on by a moderator who confirmed you were using multiple screen names to spread red chicklets around to forum members while trying to increase your rep? Is that the conspiracy your talking about? You started it, you got busted and you got what you deserved. You did it to yourself. Now your trying to make it sound like it was all us "pricks" who were to blame? Nice.

Everyone here knows what and who you are; a mentally sick and delusional pathetic little lying plagiarizing mutiple personality fraud. Some people are just nicer to you that others. That clear it up for you?

By the way, I have not seen the movie yet but I think I might check it out this weekend. The wife does not want to watch it so........

Rich-n-Texas
06-20-2008, 07:18 AM
Hey PS, I was one who valued your input with my HT quest for nirvana, you know that, but I have to say that I don't agree with the way you're "dealing" with the ones you don't like. If you read the entire Reputation Points thread, you'd know that it went completely away from seriuos discussion about the subject to nothing more than light-hearted silliness generated mostly by myself and GM. I and most others find the rep system nothing more than an entertainment vehicle where the members here sharpen or even develop their comedic talents. Please stop taking the rep system seriously.

There are plenty of forums and threads for you to give your input so you don't have to clash with other people all the time. I've done some upgrades to my room as well as my equipment, but I still have some work to do and any advice you could give me would be helpful. This tracking people down and giving them red marks is IMO unconstructive, causes bad blood and is completely unnecessary.

My attraction to this forum comes from the fact that I have fun here and learn a lot about A/V, which I don't think is any different than anyone else here for the most part. Let's not waste energy on negativism. Sound good? :6:

Worf101
06-20-2008, 07:59 AM

You mean the one you started yourself and then were col'busted on by a moderator who confirmed you were using multiple screen names to spread red chicklets around to forum members while trying to increase your rep? Is that the conspiracy your talking about? You started it, you got busted and you got what you deserved. You did it to yourself. Now your trying to make it sound like it was all us "pricks" who were to blame? Nice.

Everyone here knows what and who you are; a mentally sick and delusional pathetic little lying plagiarizing mutiple personality fraud. Some people are just nicer to you that others. That clear it up for you?

By the way, I have not seen the movie yet but I think I might check it out this weekend. The wife does not want to watch it so........
Chite man, I've known you for YEARS and Jess I've never, EVER seen you this incensed. Wow man, I've no idea what P.S. did, screen names, chicklets etc... But I know you... I KNOW you and you're one of the nicest, sweetest and funniest guys on here (even if you do wear a grass skirt) for you to "swing up on a cat " like that means there's some heavy history back of this. PM me sometime and let a brother know what's shakin' bacon. Okay...

Da Worfster

Rich-n-Texas
06-20-2008, 08:08 AM
Naa, he's just pissed that I won't send him another free case of Shiner (beer). :rolleyes:

JSE
06-20-2008, 10:46 AM
Naa, he's just pissed that I won't send him another free case of Shiner (beer). :rolleyes:

Your darn right I'm pissed! You sent me that pisswater Rolling Rock last time. :mad:

Not Cool! :frown2:

Woochifer
06-20-2008, 10:51 AM
Chite man, I've known you for YEARS and Jess I've never, EVER seen you this incensed. Wow man, I've no idea what P.S. did, screen names, chicklets etc... But I know you... I KNOW you and you're one of the nicest, sweetest and funniest guys on here (even if you do wear a grass skirt) for you to "swing up on a cat " like that means there's some heavy history back of this. PM me sometime and let a brother know what's shakin' bacon. Okay...

Da Worfster

Just venture over to the Reputation Points thread (http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=22429), grab a cold one, and start from the beginning! PS got nailed around page 20 (!) when JM outed him. Yuh, PS "knows the truth" ... well, so does JSE, L.J., Sir T, Speedy, Kex, Rich, GM, and everybody else he attacked on that thread! :14:

BTW, if you think JSE's sweet and nice, you ain't been around him during one of his burrito poppin' binges! (he wears that grass skirt for a reason!) :cool:

JSE
06-20-2008, 10:53 AM

Da Worfster

Hey Buddy. Sorry about the thread intrusion. Just calling a spade a spade.

PM sent.

BTW, when is that new CD coming out? I need me some mo Jacomo! :8:

Rich-n-Texas
06-20-2008, 11:11 AM
Your darn right I'm pissed! You sent me that pisswater Rolling Rock last time. :mad:

Not Cool! :frown2:
I thought it was freakin' hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PeruvianSkies
06-20-2008, 01:16 PM

And you still can't answer a simple question that I asked months ago and it seems I still have to ask....

If I have all of these screen names then how could I give out Red Chicklets if those screen names have no reputation? You have to have reputation before you can give red ones or green ones, otherwise they are gray/blue. You (and I mean all of you who complain about me) are just pissed because you can't accept that fact that more people gave you red ones that just me and it bothers you to know that other people disapprove of your posts, i'm just easy to blame for all of your insecurities.

Woochifer
06-20-2008, 02:26 PM
And you still can't answer a simple question that I asked months ago and it seems I still have to ask....

If I have all of these screen names then how could I give out Red Chicklets if those screen names have no reputation? You have to have reputation before you can give red ones or green ones, otherwise they are gray/blue.

Pretty easy to attain a reputation when you're basically your own fan club! :out:

You (and I mean all of you who complain about me) are just pissed because you can't accept that fact that more people gave you red ones that just me and it bothers you to know that other people disapprove of your posts, i'm just easy to blame for all of your insecurities.

I see that your time out hasn't detoxed your reality distortion! Time for another 180-day program ... :crazy:

Check the rankings, dude ... as much as JSE couldn't give a crap about reputation points, he's got four greenies. Somehow, I doubt he's the one suffering from chiclet envy! :cool:

JSE
06-20-2008, 02:29 PM

If I have all of these screen names then how could I give out Red Chicklets if those screen names have no reputation? You have to have reputation before you can give red ones or green ones, otherwise they are gray/blue. You (and I mean all of you who complain about me) are just pissed because you can't accept that fact that more people gave you red ones that just me and it bothers you to know that other people disapprove of your posts, i'm just easy to blame for all of your insecurities.

Are you seriously that delusional? Your even buying your own old crap!

It's not hard to do. Go back to your own post in your own thread "Reputations Points" and you can see JM's response. He outed you and now your even refuting facts? Many people including JM explained how you were doing it.

You've got some serious problems Lex. I mean deep rooted mental issues. I'm guessiing your off your meds again or maybe this is another of your personalities that does not remember you being shammed and humiliated here in the forums.

Have a fun weekend. I'm sure I will have some interesting reading come Monday.

JSeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ( I know that eat's at you Fruti Tuti Aruti :yesnod: )

audio_dude
06-20-2008, 08:37 PM

And here I was thinking he was just a pathetic post whore... (remember that thread he went from 1000 to 2000, 3000, then even 4000? yeah...)

Worf101
06-23-2008, 05:16 AM
I've been on this site since 2000 and have lived through ALL it's gyrations and permutations and I never, EVER knew what those bars were about or how to give em, until 5 minutes ago. I'm now happily green chickleting all my good friends (cept a certain flush Texan) who I never knew I could thank before. Wow.

Da Worfster

Woochifer
06-23-2008, 06:51 AM
I've been on this site since 2000 and have lived through ALL it's gyrations and permutations and I never, EVER knew what those bars were about or how to give em, until 5 minutes ago. I'm now happily green chickleting all my good friends (cept a certain flush Texan) who I never knew I could thank before. Wow.

Da Worfster

Uh oh, Worfster's crossed over to the dark side ... and his greenie gun's got a full clip! :yikes:

Rich-n-Texas
06-23-2008, 06:56 AM

Da Worfster
WHAT?!?!? Okay, fine. Wait'll you read my review of "Snakes on a Plane". :rolleyes:

:ihih:

Woochifer
06-23-2008, 07:07 AM
BTW, Worf you mean all this time we've been proppin' you up behind your back without you noticin'?! :cool: (Go to the User CP, that will show you the reputation points you've recently accumulated, and the comments left by the chicleteer)

Our Sgt-At-Arms has been asleep at the desk! :D

Groundbeef
06-23-2008, 09:10 AM

Da Worfster

All this time...just think, you've even gotten a "specatular odor about you" ( I mean aura, but as a Klingon...I think "odor" is better), and you haven't even been giving then back.

Typical Treckkie.

Worf101
06-23-2008, 09:12 AM
Well Klingons are known fer being fierce....
Not necessarily bright...

Da Worfster

Groundbeef
06-23-2008, 09:18 AM
Well Klingons are known fer being fierce....
Not necessarily bright...

Da Worfster

Thats ok. I tossed you a green cookie anyways. Enjoy. GB

ForeverAutumn
06-24-2008, 08:32 AM
Just venture over to the Reputation Points thread (http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=22429), grab a cold one, and start from the beginning! PS got nailed around page 20 (!) when JM outed him. Yuh, PS "knows the truth" ... well, so does JSE, L.J., Sir T, Speedy, Kex, Rich, GM, and everybody else he attacked on that thread! :14:

63 pages! That's gonna take a whole 6 pack. Geez, that thread is longer than Bernd's "What's Spinning" thread over on the Rave Recs forum. Holy crap!

Groundbeef
06-24-2008, 10:27 AM
63 pages! That's gonna take a whole 6 pack. Geez, that thread is longer than Bernd's "What's Spinning" thread over on the Rave Recs forum. Holy crap!

Well a "Jewel in the Rough" such as yourself should be able to knock it out pretty easy.

Worf101
06-25-2008, 05:35 AM
Well a "Jewel in the Rough" such as yourself should be able to knock it out pretty easy.
I can't believe I read the whoooooole thing. Ooogh... Uggggghh.... ouch...

It was "interesting" to say the least. I knew that PS was Lex deep down in my soul, I knew. The over long reviews, the capitalized words in sentences. Sigh. The guy needs help.

Da Worfster