Its Official MS LOVES BR [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Its Official MS LOVES BR

Groundbeef
03-12-2008, 02:05 PM
MS is confirming it will be supporting BR. Not only for the XBOX 360, but also integrating support into it's operating system.

Here's the link:

http://www.techtree.com/India/News/Microsoft_Confirms_Going_with_Bluray/551-87585-581.html

I guess MS knows how to pick a loser. I mean after all, Pix is forcasting the demise of BR. I sure hope Gates reads this thread. Could save the company a lot of money.

Sir Terrence the Terrible
03-12-2008, 04:50 PM
MS is confirming it will be supporting BR. Not only for the XBOX 360, but also integrating support into it's operating system.

Here's the link:

http://www.techtree.com/India/News/Microsoft_Confirms_Going_with_Bluray/551-87585-581.html

I guess MS knows how to pick a loser. I mean after all, Pix is forcasting the demise of BR. I sure hope Gates reads this thread. Could save the company a lot of money.

I think these words support what I have been saying about the difficulty in getting bluray to work on XBOX

with Microsoft now confirming that it's trying to figure out the best way to connect with Blu-ray. The company also seems to be working on ways to include device driver support for Blu-ray drives in its Windows operating system.

They have actually been trying for a year at least to get drivers into their vista operating system.

And please, listen pixelidiot? I think not, he doesn't know his a$$ from a hole in the ground. Come to think of it, he can not even distinguish the difference between his butt and his piehole. They are probably one in the same, suffering from rectum leakeage.

pixelthis
03-12-2008, 10:28 PM

Here's the link:

ACTUALLY NO.
You are the xbox hddvd fanboy, I AM THE ONE WHO SAID DOWN THE LINE THAT
BLU would win the format war, don't try to rewrite history.
Eventually disc will be eclipsed by downloading in the rental market, this is for economic as well as convience reasons.
But there will probably always be a market for collectors, like myself.
This is why I WANTED blu to "win" the format war, because I want the best format technically possible for collecting movies, and BLU is it right now:1:

kexodusc
03-13-2008, 04:03 AM
Love how Pixie is trying to take credit for predicting the obvious.
He was also on the team that made the internet with Al Gore, ask him!

pixelthis
03-13-2008, 09:55 PM
Love how Pixie is trying to take credit for predicting the obvious.
He was also on the team that made the internet with Al Gore, ask him!

Dont forget the Manhatten project and breaking britneys cherry.
And all Al did was plug it in:1:

GMichael
03-14-2008, 06:47 AM
and breaking britneys cherry.

Is that why she lost all respect for herself?
:1: