Wilco on SNL this week. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Wilco on SNL this week.

Swish
02-29-2008, 05:14 PM
Tweedy mentioned it during the show at the Tower next week. I know he also mentioned which song they'd be played...something from Sky Blue Sky I think...but can't recall. Anyway, if anyone is interested. I find the show a shell of its former self, so I really don't watch it these days, but if I'm home, I'll probably try to catch the performance.

Swish

bobsticks
02-29-2008, 07:39 PM
... Anyway, if anyone is interested. I find the show a shell of its former self, so I really don't watch it these days, but if I'm home, I'll probably try to catch the performance.

Swish

I agree. I think the last thing that I laughed at was the Darrell Hammond/Sean Connery skits...but I would imagine that the boys will pull out all the stops for this kind of exposure.

ForeverAutumn
02-29-2008, 09:28 PM
Thanks for the head up Swish. We usually record the show if there's a good musical guest on. We watch the music and the news, but that's it.

3-LockBox
02-29-2008, 10:33 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Thanx for the heads-up, but I find the show almost unbearable to watch anymore.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>