Robert Zemeckis Best Film. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Robert Zemeckis Best Film.

Smokey
02-26-2008, 01:25 PM
Director Robert Zemeckis whom Steven Spielberg produced many of his films has proved he can work a serious story around great special effects. Although his earlier works were mostly zany comedy, his later films, though, have become more serious and thoughtful such as Forrest Gump and Contact.

Choosing his best movie was a toss up between Back to Future, Cars and Forrest Gump. After seeing those movies many times, Back to Future get my nod as his best work :)

http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/images/upload/Robert-Zemeckis-1-web.jpg

victemizer
02-26-2008, 06:11 PM
You gotta love how the writers for Forest Gump managed to tie him to every significant event of the last 50 years. Not to mention how the special effects crew spliced Tom Hanks into the actual scenes. A true master piece if you ask me.

I especially like the scene where Forest is staying in the Watergate hotel and calls the front desk about the guys with the flash lights in the office across from his room.

With gas going up to 4 bucks this summer I sure could use a Flux Capacitor and a Mr Fusion installed in my car.

Smokey
02-26-2008, 07:04 PM
You gotta love how the writers for Forest Gump managed to tie him to every significant event of the last 50 years.

That is why it was not my pick of his best movie :D

I thought it was slightly over exaggerated, but in a fun way. That is not to take anything away from Hank’s superb performance.