Please Help!!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!!!

srrudzinskas
02-26-2008, 09:52 AM
Hi, I'm sorta new to this, just picked up a MARANTZ CDR630 to record our church service on CD, and i CANNOT find a CD that will function?? I've tried numerous brands, etc. Does ANYONE know what might work!!!? Please help! SCOTT.

JohnMichael
02-26-2008, 12:23 PM
Hi, I'm sorta new to this, just picked up a MARANTZ CDR630 to record our church service on CD, and i CANNOT find a CD that will function?? I've tried numerous brands, etc. Does ANYONE know what might work!!!? Please help! SCOTT.

Any brand but it must have the Compact disc Recordable symbol on the disc. Coumputer data and dvd discs will not work.

ldgibson76
02-26-2008, 06:11 PM

Try genuine CD-R Music. Not Data. Sony, Maxell, and Memorex are well known brands and
have worked for me. Either one should be compatible.

Regards.

JSE
02-27-2008, 07:40 AM
Try genuine CD-R Music. Not Data. Sony, Maxell, and Memorex are well known brands and
have worked for me. Either one should be compatible.

Regards.

I really like the Memorex CD-R Music disc. I don't rememver the exact model but they come in a purple package. Never had a single problem with them.

diggity
02-28-2008, 04:51 AM
hello people, i dont know about over there in the states, but we call them cd-i over here. frightfully hard to get though.

cheers: dazza