Vintage JVC Pricing [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Vintage JVC Pricing

kaykay63
02-24-2008, 09:49 PM
Hi To All,

I need your help! I have some vintage JVC stereo equipment that I want to get rid of and can't seem to find any info on pricing off the internet. I am a music dinosaur and love my old stuff (because I know how it works and it sounds awesome to me). My husband on the other hand is more technical than me and loves the newest things in home theaters. He has convinced me that I can keep SOME of my dinos (my dual cassette player and cd player) that can be integrated with the NEW system, but....the rest must go! How do I find a value (if there is any) for my remaining components which are: JVC AM/FM Stereo Tuner T-X200, JVC Graphic Equalizer SEA-33, JVC Stero Amplifier A-K350, and 2 BOSE 101 speakers. I wanted to list these items for sale somewhere but since they are probably at least 20 years old, I can't seem to find any info on them. What's really bad is that they are still very awesome sounding. Can anyone tell me if these are garage sale items or worth posting via internet for sale? I have all of the original manuals for these units. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

KayKay