Beef recall [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Beef recall

Rich-n-Texas
02-20-2008, 10:14 AM
Anyone who's been following the news lately knows that there's been a recall on beef, some of which found its way down here to Texas.

My question is: Has anyone seen Groundbeef lately? :idea:

GMichael
02-20-2008, 10:18 AM
He was recalled.
Couldn't you tell? He had mad cow disease.

oaqm
02-20-2008, 10:25 AM
Yes. It appears that he is being prepared for the recall....

http://www.spydernation.com/images/wrap_02.jpg

Rich-n-Texas
02-20-2008, 10:45 AM
OH JEEEZZZ! What the he!! we gonna do now!

GMichael
02-20-2008, 11:10 AM
We will have to mount a rescue. I'll see if Worf can help us. Sir T? I know you'd miss your fighting sessions with Beefy. Can you join in? Who else wants to help? We can't let them take our Beef away! If we get enough members together we can mount a full scale attack. If just a few apply, it will need to be a covert operation.
I'd like to have Tex & Worf run our full scale attack at the front door while Sir T and I sneak in the back to swipe him from under their noses.

JSE
02-20-2008, 11:40 AM
We will have to mount a rescue. I'll see if Worf can help us. Sir T? I know you'd miss your fighting sessions with Beefy. Can you join in? Who else wants to help? We can't let them take our Beef away! If we get enough members together we can mount a full scale attack. If just a few apply, it will need to be a covert operation.
I'd like to have Tex & Worf run our full scale attack at the front door while Sir T and I sneak in the back to swipe him from under their noses.

Way ahead of you. I already have someone on the inside trying to locate GB known simply as "the package". He's making his way through the steak cutting facility right now. Nothing yet but I am having some great ribeyes tonight. :idea: Just let me know when we attack and I will signal him. :cool:

GMichael
02-20-2008, 11:51 AM
Great. Have your guy meet up with my girl. She's in the packing area now. Use the code phrase, "Juicy is, as juicy does. Nice taco!" And then have him walk away. She'll know what to do.

Rich-n-Texas
02-20-2008, 12:23 PM
Huh? Where do you want me?:idea:

GMichael
02-20-2008, 01:40 PM
Huh? Where do you want me?:idea:

Stay with Worf and do what he says.

L.J.
02-20-2008, 01:59 PM
Someone said something 'bout some burgers :1:

markw
02-20-2008, 02:09 PM
If you did, you'd see the relevance of this post. If not, well, ...never mind*...

*with apologies to the late, great Emily Litella (Gilda Ratner)

bobsticks
02-20-2008, 06:37 PM
Beefy's a good character. I'm in...just tell me what to do...

JSE
02-20-2008, 08:29 PM
Wolverines!!!!!! :cornut:

Groundbeef
02-22-2008, 10:27 AM
Well, I escaped. I pretended that I was ground turkey. It seemed to work, as they were just looking for groundbeef.

Thanks for wondering. Plus I've been busy studying for my Research& Statistical Analysis MBA class. I think I did pretty good for all those who care.

Rich-n-Texas
02-22-2008, 12:29 PM
Isn't Statistical Analysis the toughest math study there is? Congrats beef...err... turk!

audio amateur
02-23-2008, 06:38 AM
Isn't Statistical Analysis the toughest math study there is? Congrats beef...err... turk!
I'd have to say engineering maths are pretty darn tough aswell;)

Sir Terrence the Terrible
02-23-2008, 03:37 PM
Well, I escaped. I pretended that I was ground turkey. It seemed to work, as they were just looking for groundbeef.

Thanks for wondering. Plus I've been busy studying for my Research& Statistical Analysis MBA class. I think I did pretty good for all those who care.

Holy smokes you well done beef patty, that is some tough stuff to crack. Congrats to ya man!!

The people you escaped from must be big dummies. If they just put you on the grill, they would see that the beef patties produced more smoke than the turkey patties. Good beef detectives are just so hard to find. When they annouced the beef recall, I had visions of them snatching you out of your pen blind folded in the wee hours of the morning, and sending you to a certain Chino holding camp for observation.