ADS L570/2 or InfinityQb [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : ADS L570/2 or InfinityQb

thekid
02-17-2008, 03:30 PM
Looks like I have a line in on getting either one of these speakers.
They both appear to be in good working order.
Owner is asking $200 for the ADS and $100 for the Infinity's.
Price aside which offers the better SQ in your opinion?

JohnMichael
02-17-2008, 04:46 PM
Looks like I have a line in on getting either one of these speakers.
They both appear to be in good working order.
Owner is asking $200 for the ADS and $100 for the Infinity's.
Price aside which offers the better SQ in your opinion?

The ADS L570's are my what the hell was I thinking when I sold them. I have heard several older Infinity's but I am not sure if I heard that model. My vote of course is for the L570's. The tweeter domes were treated and they would attract dust. There is no safe way to remove the dust so just ignore it. They have a fuse to protect them and a spare hidden in the compartment. They have the old spring loaded connectors for the wire but I was able to use some good cables. Good bass and I loved the detail in the high frequencies.

thekid
02-17-2008, 05:09 PM
The ADS L570's are my what the hell was I thinking when I sold them. I have heard several older Infinity's but I am not sure if I heard that model. My vote of course is for the L570's. The tweeter domes were treated and they would attract dust. There is no safe way to remove the dust so just ignore it. They have a fuse to protect them and a spare hidden in the compartment. They have the old spring loaded connectors for the wire but I was able to use some good cables. Good bass and I loved the detail in the high frequencies.

I am kind of leaning that way.
Do you think $200 is a good price?
They appear to be in excellent condition.

xterial
06-09-2009, 01:32 PM
check ebay Item# 230348156430