I am such a mean person! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I am such a mean person!

GMichael
02-15-2008, 09:07 AM
Our GM here is getting on in years. He's been getting more and more forgetful. Today he left early. He came out of his office and locked his door. Then he says, D@mmit, puts his gloves and coffee down on a small counter and pulls his keys out. He goes back into his office looking for whatever it was that he forgot. While he's in there. I take his coffee and put it on my desk. He comes back out and locks his door again. He turns and yells, "Where the f@%k is my coffee. Pulls out his keys again and goes back in to look for it. While he's in there this time, I putt his coffee back where I found it. He spent about a minute in there spouting off about how bad he's getting. He steps out and says, "There's my d@m coffee." "What the h.ll is wrong with me?" He goes down the stairs muttering to himself about loosing his mind. I'll tell him on Monday what happened. Hope he doesn't retire over the weekend.

ForeverAutumn
02-15-2008, 10:11 AM
That's funny! Sounds like something I would do.

The forgetful part I mean. Not stealing someone's coffee. That's just mean.

JohnMichael
02-15-2008, 10:25 AM
Sounds like something that would be easily done to me.

Feanor
02-15-2008, 10:45 AM
GM, you putrid scum!! :incazzato: I know I'd fall for that too.

'Course I'm probably older than your G.M.

Rich-n-Texas
02-15-2008, 11:36 AM
Sounds like something that would be easily done to me.
Why do you think it's taking me so long to finish the wiring in my media room? I keep losing the other end. :idea:

GMichael
02-15-2008, 12:22 PM
GM, you putrid scum!! :incazzato: I know I'd fall for that too.

'Course I'm probably older than your G.M.

Thank you, thank you. Looks like you are getting to know me better.

Maybe, but our GM is pushing 70.

Rich-n-Texas
02-15-2008, 12:32 PM
You're our GM I thought.

GMichael
02-15-2008, 12:45 PM
I'm not quite pushing 50 yet. Let me age slowly please.