getting lp's to australia [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : getting lp's to australia

diggity
02-01-2008, 01:00 AM
g'day y'all! as the title suggests i live in australia and i am finding it absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to get lp records here. i can get plenty of 12" singles but thats it. i don't know if anyone can help me but i am hoping the lp market would be abit better in usa.

i am looking for house, electro and trance recordings. if no-one can help thats okay. thank you very much in advance.

cheers: dazza

Mr Peabody
02-01-2008, 06:54 AM
You can try www.amusicdirect.com or www.acousticsounds.com

I've got some vinyl I am planning to ship off to sell on consignment to a store I do business with but nothing along the lines of what you are looking for. I can give you the stores number, they aren't as advanced technology wise as the former two but if you send them a list or let them know what you are looking for the vinyl is pretty reasonable. House of Sight & Sound 785-825-0055

A Google search may turn up other online outlets. Ebay is another good place to pick up vinyl.

Luvin Da Blues
02-01-2008, 07:35 AM
Ebay is another good place to pick up vinyl.

I just recently made a "saved search" on Ebay, so now I get a daily email of what's available through them. This works great IMO.

nobody
02-01-2008, 12:31 PM
Most of the online sellers will ship, but it may just cost you an arm and a leg because of your location. For electronic stuff, I've found a pretty good selection at <a href="http://www.forcedexposure.com/">Forced Exposure</a>. And, their info page lists shipping rates for several continents, so if you're willing to pay for it, I'm pretty sure they'll ship it. They don't do major label stuff though.

diggity
02-09-2008, 10:42 PM
cool thanx guys for the help. i forgot i even posted this question untill i saw it just now. i shall look at these stores.

cheers: dazza
:thumbsup:

audio amateur
02-10-2008, 03:42 AM
Don't they have amazon in Australia?