Moving stuff around pic's [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Moving stuff around pic's

s dog
01-27-2008, 06:01 PM
I have been moving stuff around over the last two weeks getting ready for a new entertainment center that im building. In pic no.1 i put my cerwin vega's dx9's , receiver, and cd player on a cart so i can move them where ever i want, outside if im doing yard work and want to jam or i can roll them in front of my drum set for play along, In pic no 2 i moved my old 50'' standerd toshiba tv from my bedroom to the shop, also a pair of jbl 620's and a khl receiver & a cheapo dvd player, makes a nice set up for a shop. In pic no. 3 i moved my 57'' toshiba hd tv from my living room up stairs to my bedroom, had to split the tv in half to get it up the stairs, i was a nervous wreck untill i got the thing put back together again, I think it was made to be taken apart because it was not as bad as i thought it would be. After all of this moving around **it is done im going to redo my main system in the living room starting with the new audio stand im building and a new flat panel tv , now as for which tv to buy, that will be another post down the road and some more pic's when it is all done.

csajdak
01-30-2008, 11:35 AM
I read the Toshiba 57H83 is supposed to have the split cabinet feature.

However, I can't find the "Disassembly/Reassembly Instructions for Split Cabinet Feature" document. Does anyone know where to find it? Or what are the basic steps to split it in two?

Thanks,
Chris

csajdak
01-30-2008, 12:03 PM
Update: I think I found what I need here.

http://www.polkaudio.com/forum...
(snip)
The power of Google never ceases to amaze me. I found this in less than a minute:
http://tacpservice.toshiba.com/CONSUMERPRODUCTSUPPORT/Manuals/TV/2003/23589548_2003SplitCab.pdf

s dog
01-31-2008, 08:38 AM
I read the Toshiba 57H83 is supposed to have the split cabinet feature.

However, I can't find the "Disassembly/Reassembly Instructions for Split Cabinet Feature" document. Does anyone know where to find it? Or what are the basic steps to split it in two?

Thanks,
Chris I didnot have any instructions, I just started by taking the screws out around the middle of the tv , I went very slow to make sure i had them all out before trying to lift the top of the bottem, the top was easy to carry up the stairs but the bottem was heavy as sin, the control panel has to be taken off the top half and left with the bottom half because the wiring is hook to the bottem half, its not that hard just take your time and make sure you have help. btw my tv is the 57h84