Hd Dvd Petition [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hd Dvd Petition

BRANDONH
01-10-2008, 07:36 AM
For those interested
http://www.petitiononline.com/SAVEHDD/petition-sign.html?

codecougar
01-13-2008, 09:22 AM
no thank you. :)

Mr Peabody
01-13-2008, 12:47 PM
Fat Chance!

Sir Terrence the Terrible
01-13-2008, 04:18 PM
For those interested
http://www.petitiononline.com/SAVEHDD/petition-sign.html?

Brandon, as I have stated to you before, time has past this by. You might as well call the dog in, because the trail is cold and lost. The movie industry does not have the resources to sustain two formats that do the same thing. The public has chosen, the Studios have chosen, the retailers have chosen as well. It is not HD DVD, it will not be HDDVD, so its supporters should just let it go for the sake of everyone.

pixelthis
01-14-2008, 12:37 AM
Brandon, as I have stated to you before, time has past this by. You might as well call the dog in, because the trail is cold and lost. The movie industry does not have the resources to sustain two formats that do the same thing. The public has chosen, the Studios have chosen, the retailers have chosen as well. It is not HD DVD, it will not be HDDVD, so its supporters should just let it go for the sake of everyone.

Brief, accurate, and to the point.
So what have you done with Sir T?

THE SURE sign of death used to be a funeral, now its a petition:1:

BRANDONH
01-14-2008, 05:43 AM
sign it dont sign it
makes difference to me.

Mr Peabody
01-14-2008, 07:11 PM
Brandon, what is that they say, "don't shoot the messenger"? Well, unless you are the one behind the petition :)

BRANDONH
01-15-2008, 06:30 AM
Brandon, what is that they say, "don't shoot the messenger"? Well, unless you are the one behind the petition :)
No I am not behind the petition.
I just heard about it and thought it would be helpful to those interested.
I am format neutral the player I have on preorder the Samsung BD-UP5000...
when it arrives ugh delayed yet again!
Will play both formats, so if there is a title I want regardless of the format I can just get it and play it.

blackraven
01-15-2008, 12:06 PM
Save your money and just go Blu-ray!

BRANDONH
01-16-2008, 05:31 AM
Save your money and just go Blu-ray!
At this time there are too many that are HD DVD that I already own , want and have on preorder.
And at the same time I already have a lot of Blu-Ray that I own, some I want with none on preorder.
Besides I can afford it.