Happiest (early) Birthday Wishes to my RR buddies... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Happiest (early) Birthday Wishes to my RR buddies...

Mr MidFi
01-04-2008, 11:33 AM
...FA and Slosh. And to myself, as well (so there).

I don't usually post on the weekends, so I figured I'd get it out of the way now.

Anyway, I urge everyone to drink in excess and listen to some good music in our collective honor tomorrow, January 5th. As if you'd be doing anything else.

Any special plans this year, Patrick & Esther?

Hyfi
01-04-2008, 11:56 AM
Happy Birthday kiddies!!

I won't be able to drink to your birthdays until I am finished drinking for mine.

ForeverAutumn
01-04-2008, 12:46 PM
...FA and Slosh. And to myself, as well (so there).

I don't usually post on the weekends, so I figured I'd get it out of the way now.

Anyway, I urge everyone to drink in excess and listen to some good music in our collective honor tomorrow, January 5th. As if you'd be doing anything else.

Any special plans this year, Patrick & Esther?

Hey Mr. Mid. A happy EstherChrisPatrick Day to you also! And, of course, to Sloshy. :cornut:

My husband is also a January baby so my Mom bought theatre tickets for us (and herself) for tomorrow night. So we'll be having a nice dinner somewhere (not sure where yet) and taking in a show. It should be a nice night out with the woman who's responsible for me being here (here in the much broader sense, not here as in AR :) ).

http://www.thewhistletour.com/

Swish
01-04-2008, 12:48 PM
But I'll always be older, so I'll shut my pie hole now.

G Swish Baby

ForeverAutumn
01-04-2008, 01:01 PM
But I'll always be older, so I'll shut my pie hole now.

G Swish Baby

Happy Birthday Wishes to you all!

G Swish Baby

Gee, thanks Swishy! You're very sweet.

;)

nobody
01-04-2008, 01:07 PM
Happy birthday to you all...I will drink for you tonight.

I had no idea we had an Esther in our midst. My wife's an Esther and rarely do we run across others. (Now that I think of it, I may have heard this once before.)

Mr MidFi
01-04-2008, 02:30 PM
My husband is also a January baby so my Mom bought theatre tickets for us (and herself) for tomorrow night. So we'll be having a nice dinner somewhere (not sure where yet) and taking in a show. It should be a nice night out with the woman who's responsible for me being here (here in the much broader sense, not here as in AR :) ).

http://www.thewhistletour.com/

Your mom sounds like a nice lady. Lemme guess, she always favored you over Barry, didn't she? :thumbsup:

I'm going to the Chicago Bulls game tomorrow night with my lovely wife and daughter, with some fine dining beforehand. w00t!

bobsticks
01-04-2008, 06:42 PM
Happy Birthday RR Characters. Had I only known I was drinking in celebration I would have made more of a spectacle of it.