Have you had, or know anyone, with one of these Select Comfort Beds? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Have you had, or know anyone, with one of these Select Comfort Beds?

Mr Peabody
12-31-2007, 07:01 PM
My wife & I were thinking of maybe getting one of the Select Comfort Beds. We wandered into the mall to check one out. They were very comfortable. They were also expensive. I don't think it's really the price that's keeping me from getting one, I'm just leary because I don't like the way they market the product and they do have some complaints registered at the BBB. I guess if you sell anything in large volume there may be a few. They had 14 in the past 3 years. Would you think that a lot? I just thought I'd throw this out to see if anyone here has had any experience or heard of any.

audio_dude
01-03-2008, 04:48 PM
just ignore those and get a tempurpedic. or any memory foam bed for that matter.

ever laid on one of them? like a cloud. amazing.

wish I could afford one. But it's always fun when visiting a store with beds :)

jrhymeammo
01-03-2008, 05:06 PM
just ignore those and get a tempurpedic. or any memory foam bed for that matter.

ever laid on one of them? like a cloud. amazing.

One of my friends used to sell furniture, and Tempurpedic beds were one of items she sold.
One of the biggest complaint they had on the product was that guys sweat too much on tempurpedic beds. Apparently, it's not very breathable. Jus something to think about..

JRA

audio_dude
01-03-2008, 10:08 PM
ah well. I've got these new microfiber sheets... take my advice, if you don't like lightning...stay away.

Although being shocked everytime i get out of bed and touch something metal isn't fun, lifting the comforter up and seeing a mini lightning show is pretty damn cool.

Shocking good fun!

Mr Peabody
01-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Just be careful what is used as a lightning rod.

audio_dude
01-04-2008, 08:15 PM
Just be careful what is used as a lightning rod.

Yes, THAT happened to get shocked once...never sleeping without boxers on in those sheets again...