Gripe about REP points! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Gripe about REP points!

jim goulding
12-19-2007, 10:42 PM
I suppose I can understand why we can't give rep points as freely as we might care to. I'm kidding, of course, Suckin up to a stupid mentality. Fact is, I don't think we need be told when and to whom we can give these. I can''t give points to Davey, P Skies, and B Sticks cause I gave em a point already and hadn't seen fit to give some more somewhere? Management, whoever that is, must be concerned about a conspiracy. Dear Management, has it ever occurred to you that estimating the intelligence of the rank and file rather than encouraging it, or under estimated it, as you are so famous for doing, might be counterproductive? No worries, yo. Any anomalies will be self evident. I'm bettin we can behave.

kexodusc
12-20-2007, 04:39 AM
Don't think anyone's listing Jim. Not even sure this place still has "management".
Might be best to just let this gripe go?

jim goulding
12-20-2007, 04:54 AM
Thanks, KD.

Rich-n-Texas
12-20-2007, 05:19 AM
Jim, before you let this one go, I'm wondering what kind of rep power your gun has, so if you would can you try to give me a *dissaprove" (red) point for this post? Thanks! :)

kexodusc
12-20-2007, 05:57 AM
Thanks, KD.
Lol...KD...
that's short for Kraft Dinner, surely we can find a more flattering short form for me than that. :cornut:

GMichael
12-20-2007, 06:06 AM
Jim, before you let this one go, I'm wondering what kind of rep power your gun has, so if you would can you try to give me a *dissaprove" (red) point for this post? Thanks! :)

Still trolling for red balls I see. Tisk tisk tisk...:17:

JSE
12-20-2007, 07:03 AM

Don't do it Jim. This is the exact kind of abuse we need to do away with! :cornut:

Rich-n-Texas
12-20-2007, 07:38 AM
Mind your own DAM bidness!

Rich-n-Texas
12-20-2007, 07:39 AM
Lol...KD...
that's short for Kraft Dinner, surely we can find a more flattering short form for me than that. :cornut:
Try Penguin Guy.

JohnMichael
12-20-2007, 09:31 AM
The reputation points is part of the V Bulletin system and operates here as it does on other V Bulletin sites. I think the only option is to use it or not. It works well on other sites but has been a major pain on this site. When used properly it can be informative and encouraging.

jim goulding
12-20-2007, 09:50 AM
That's my point exactly, I would like to use it properly!

Rich-n-Texas
12-20-2007, 12:03 PM
Thank you SOOOOOOO much Jim. :thumbsup: I see a Patti Smith compilation in your future. :10: <=== G-L-O-R-I-A... Glooooooria... G-L-O-R-I-A... Gloooooooria...

GMichael
12-20-2007, 12:16 PM
THAT'S IT! I'm signing in under 5 new user ID's so I can send to 5 grey ones.:incazzato:

Rich-n-Texas
12-20-2007, 01:05 PM
:ciappa: :prrr: :ciappa: :prrr:
Better gray than blue!