Twin Peaks 10 DVD Definitive Gold Box Set [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Twin Peaks 10 DVD Definitive Gold Box Set

salad 419
12-17-2007, 11:01 AM
I just picked this up and watched ALL of it within a week. I'm not much of a TV watcher and don't have cable/satellite, so I never watched the series when it came out.

I was at a friends' house about 9 years ago when he bought a few episodes on VHS, so I caught enough of it to catch my interest.

Anyway, I think it's odd that there were so many different writers and directors for this series. Although the Lynch/Frost episodes were definately the best.

Just wondered if there were any other Lynch/Twin Peaks fans out there.

dean_martin
12-19-2007, 02:27 PM
Big fan! I watched the whole series when it was re-aired on Bravo not long after it ended. Also have the pilot movie on vhs. Doesn't this box set include the pilot? I think that was one of the complaints about the original dvd release is that it didn't include it. The new box set includes the log lady intros, right? I've got this on my Amazon wish list. I think one of santa's local elves may have ordered it. We'll see. If not, then pops may need to get it for himself. (BTW-pick up a copy of Fire Walk with Me if you haven't already. The Agent Cooper book is good reading too.)

salad 419
12-21-2007, 08:17 PM
You are correct. The Pilot, including the HORRIBLY hacked European version, is on disc one.

The Log Lady intros are odd. You never know what to expect from them. It's hilarious.

I planned on picking up a copy of Fire Walk With Me, but I wanted to watch the series first. Now that I've seen it twice, I'll find one.

Good luck with the elves :cornut: