For those craving Lost [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : For those craving Lost

ForeverAutumn
12-17-2007, 08:03 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CbY_dWObLho&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CbY_dWObLho&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

One of my collegues and I went through this trying to freeze frames. In the flash sequence at the end is a shot of Hurley swimming and then another shot of Hurley and Charlie talking to each other (it almost looks like Charlie is going to stab Hurley). There's also a frame of what looks like a big pile of lemons or pears...something fruitlike.

kexodusc
12-17-2007, 08:26 AM
Hmm, is that really Charlie, kinda doesn't look like him. Hard to tell. Did you also notice the number "6" pops up a few times?
Edit - nope I take that back..that is Charlie...

Kam
12-17-2007, 11:35 AM
lordy i just had chills......

ForeverAutumn
12-17-2007, 12:25 PM
Maybe the island is like Pet Cemetary. No-one really dies, they just come back as evil puppies.

kexodusc
12-17-2007, 02:43 PM
Maybe the island is like Pet Cemetary. No-one really dies, they just come back as evil puppies.
Or maybe something rational saved Charlie from certain doom that we haven't been able to see yet...
Nah, that's no fun.

ForeverAutumn
12-17-2007, 06:39 PM
Or maybe something rational saved Charlie from certain doom that we haven't been able to see yet...
Nah, that's no fun.

Like the Dharma shark that tried to attack Sawyer at the beginning of S2 (or was it the end of S1)?

Nice sharky. What a good boy. Who's a good sharky. Yes, that's right, you're a good sharky.

Worf101
12-18-2007, 06:26 AM
That that shrivled little half Hobbit is DEAD???!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Da Worfster

GMichael
12-18-2007, 12:01 PM
That that shrivled little half Hobbit is DEAD???!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Da Worfster

Maybe.