Beer break anyone?? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Beer break anyone??

piece-it pete
03-01-2004, 12:35 PM
Hey this is crazy enough!

What's your favorite beer?

My all time favorite has to be the famous Guiness. I also really like John Smiths' Bitter (sadly unavailable in the US), and Theakstons' Old Peculiar.

I can't talk about beer without a tip of the hat to the bestselling beer in the world, and my old standby, Budweiser, the rightfully named "King of Beers".

Not that I want to start a debate with the Miller folks :) .

Gosh this makes me thirsty. How about a toast: To good friends, opponents & allies alike, may our freedom never die!! And our stereos always rock!!!

Pete

PS If that doesn't do it for you, my Grandmother always says: Here's to those who wish us well, those who don't can go.......

JSE
03-01-2004, 12:54 PM
Being a Texas boy, the beer I drink the most is Shiner Bock. I think it's a Texas Law. Probably my favorite beer is Abita Amber Ale from Abita Springs, Louisiana. It's just darn good. Very smooth and no after taste. Guiness? I am trying to forget my Guiness days. Luckily, Guiness seems to deplete brain cells so I really can't remember much. I had one about 6 months ago in Traverse City and boy was it nice. That nice thick smooth, dark.... Uh, is it 5 yet?

JSE :p

bturk667
03-01-2004, 01:20 PM
Favorite beer: #1. Port Royale, from Honduras
#2. Saporro Reserve, from Japan
#3. Saporro Premium, from Japan
#4. Samuel Adams, good old U.S. of A
#5 Hackershore Weiss (sorry if I misspelled the name), from Germany
#6 Killians Irish Red, from Ireland

I'll stop here!

markw
03-01-2004, 02:31 PM
NOTHING beatsa well builr Gunnness. What really plunks my magic twanger is when some bimbo/bimboy simply simply fills the glass to the top and pushes it in front of me while it's still forming.

If iit ain't got a shamrock on the head, it ain't done right. Fortunately, Hoboken has lotsa Irish bars run by real Irish. Almost as good as Ireland itself in that respect.

But a good Corona sometimes hits the spot on a really hot day though.