Blue speakers in Friends TV show? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Blue speakers in Friends TV show?

zachary
03-01-2004, 11:11 AM
This is kind of a weird question, but can anyone identify the maker and model of the blue bookshelf speakers in the entertainment center of Joey's apartment on the TV show Friends?

They look like a mini version of B&W's high-end Nauticals, but I cannot find a similar style on their website.

I have noticed them since last season. You should be able to see them in any recent episode set in Joey's apartment.

Thanks for your help with this unusual request!
Zach

markw
03-01-2004, 11:37 AM
http://www.blueroomstore.com/

JSE
03-01-2004, 11:39 AM
That's them. They pop up on AudioReview's home page as a "HOT DEAL" all the time.

JSE

cashlz
03-01-2004, 04:04 PM
Thats pretty funny, I saw those on the show the other day and I was wondering the same thing and then recognized them on here at the hot deals as well. (pretty ugly IMO)

03-02-2004, 12:04 PM
I don't watch friends that much
But this is what i notice.
Joey is constantly out of money because he cant find enough acting gigs. So how the hell he get money to buy speakers??
The same goes with rachel. She used to work in the coffee shop but still could afford paying for rent and so on.

JSE
03-02-2004, 12:14 PM
Ok, this is really pathetic but here it goes. Before the Blueroom speakers, there were Martin Logans in the apartment. As mentioned by 92135011, Joey probably could not have afforded them so I am guessing they were Chandler's. Before Chandler moved out, the blue speaker appeared. Maybe Chandler left them behind, may the set people did not notice this, maybe I am feeling really weird right now. Ahhhhh, I am going home and watching SPIKE TV and the Man Show for at least 6 hours tonight. Grunt Grunt, Aurgggg!

JSE