Everyday Sunday's 'Stand Up' [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Everyday Sunday's 'Stand Up'

Finch Platte
03-01-2004, 07:40 AM
This was sent out a while ago as a Mystery Dysc (whatever happened to those?), and I'm trying to find out who sent it. I've been wondering who these guys were for a long time, and finally my computer broke down and told me.

It's a fine platter of catchy toonage, and I've enjoyed it very much, thank you, o' Mystery Dysc benefactor, whomever you may be.

Too bad Everyday Sunday is a religious band- I hope this doesn't change my perception of the disc, and I hope I'm not going to aich ee double toothpicks for liking it. :D

fp

-Jar-
03-01-2004, 08:37 AM
This was sent out a while ago as a Mystery Dysc (whatever happened to those?), and I'm trying to find out who sent it. I've been wondering who these guys were for a long time, and finally my computer broke down and told me.

It's a fine platter of catchy toonage, and I've enjoyed it very much, thank you, o' Mystery Dysc benefactor, whomever you may be.

Too bad Everyday Sunday is a religious band- I hope this doesn't change my perception of the disc, and I hope I'm not going to aich ee double toothpicks for liking it. :D

fp

PowerPopGuy sent this one out. A few folks here didn't like it that much, I thought it had some bright spots. Maybe I'll give it another spin so that if, in case, I'm wrong about God and Jesus and everything, then maybe I'll score some brownie points.

-jar