How's this for being a Bonehead? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How's this for being a Bonehead?

ForeverAutumn
11-28-2007, 01:37 PM
No, not me...

S. Carolina man busted trying to open bank account with fake million-dollar bill

Wed Nov 28, 1:09 PM
By The Associated Press

AIKEN, S.C. - A bank teller in Aiken, South Carolina, had a million reasons to deny this transaction.

Police say a man tried to open an account with a $1-million bill, which does not exist.

The teller refused and called police while the man started to curse at bank workers.

Thirty-one-year-old Alexander Smith of Augusta, Georgia, has been charged with disorderly conduct and two counts of forgery.

Aiken County Sheriff's spokesman Lt. Michael Frank said the second forgery charge stems from a stolen cheque being used to buy several cartons of cigarettes from a nearby grocery store.

JohnMichael
11-28-2007, 01:49 PM
No, not me...

S. Carolina man busted trying to open bank account with fake million-dollar bill

By The Associated Press

AIKEN, S.C. - A bank teller in Aiken, South Carolina, had a million reasons to deny this transaction.

Police say a man tried to open an account with a $1-million bill, which does not exist.

The teller refused and called police while the man started to curse at bank workers.

Thirty-one-year-old Alexander Smith of Augusta, Georgia, has been charged with disorderly conduct and two counts of forgery.

Aiken County Sheriff's spokesman Lt. Michael Frank said the second forgery charge stems from a stolen cheque being used to buy several cartons of cigarettes from a nearby grocery store.

He was desperate having just lost his job at Wal Mart as a cake decorator.

JSE
11-28-2007, 02:18 PM
I would have gone to a store and bought a pack of gum and asked for change.

GMichael
11-28-2007, 02:51 PM

ROTFLMFAO

Rich-n-Texas
11-28-2007, 05:07 PM
ROTFLMFAO
Stop cursing GM, it doesn't become you.

Wait a minute! Has anybody seen pixelthis recently? :confused5:

ForeverAutumn
11-28-2007, 06:13 PM

Brilliant! :cornut:

kexodusc
11-29-2007, 04:44 AM
No, not me...

By The Associated Press

Ya just gotta wonder about some people. Now here's a case of a today's criminals once again showing they just don't appreciate hard work. Always looking for the easy way out. What did he expect? "How would you like that sir, a few 20's and some 10's and a few 5's?"
What did he think the bank was going to do with it?

I'd love to have been the teller on that one..."Yeah, can I get change for a million?"

You almost feel sorry for the guy - his friends will be ribbing him about that forever.

GMichael
11-29-2007, 11:16 AM
Stop cursing GM, it doesn't become you.:

Sorry, I'll be good.

Wait a minute! Has anybody seen pixelthis recently? :confused5:

I don't remember.
:idea:

JohnMichael
11-29-2007, 11:29 AM
You almost feel sorry for the guy - his friends will be ribbing him about that forever.

I can imagine his friends put him up to it. I wonder if he was below normal intelligence and his friends said here is a million dollar bill. Since all the signs said nothing larger then a twenty accepted he took it to the bank.

trollgirl
12-05-2007, 06:09 AM
Crime pays only if you're not stoopid.

Laz