Any Links I Should Add to my A/V Website [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Any Links I Should Add to my A/V Website

Peachesbackwards
11-27-2007, 10:14 PM
Hi,

This is the man formerly known as EdwardGein-I can't seem to log in any more because its been a while since I posted or something, so here's my new screen name.

I decided a short time ago that it would be nice to have a short "Cliff Notes" A/V Home Theater Website where I could find basic info right away without going on a wild Google
time consuming search. For instance, two of my links are for forums and reviews and I listed this site.

To make a long story short, if there are any links I've omitted that you think I should add,
please let me know. My web page link is on the bottom under my screenname. Thanks for
any suggestions.

Peachesbackwards formerly EdwardGein
www.hifihifi.com

kexodusc
11-28-2007, 04:47 AM
Didn't see Audioholics there, which IMO is probably the most reliable source of info out there, despite it's flaws. It's got articles on everything.
Good luck with with the website Ed

musicman1999
11-28-2007, 05:38 PM
Hi Ed

How's things going? Good luck with the site, how about including some blogs.

bill

Peachesbackwards
11-29-2007, 03:45 PM
If you or anyone else want to do blogs there, you're welcome, let me know here. I'll be happy to split the ad revenue for your blog. I've made a big $3 for the whole month. At this rate I'll be a millionaire in a few hundred years.

musicman1999
11-29-2007, 05:02 PM
All great journey's begin with a single step, gotta take your first step somewhere.I will let you know on the blog Ed.

bill