What do you want for the Holidays? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What do you want for the Holidays?

ForeverAutumn
11-27-2007, 11:51 AM
We've talked about what to buy other people, but what are you hoping to find under the tree with your name on it?

I'll start...
The best gift for me would be if the house we want to buy drops in price so that we can make a reasonable offer. But since a house would be hard to fit under a 6 foot tree I'll move on.

The Lost S3 DVD set (assuming that I don't break down and buy it before then).
A game console of some sort.
Various CDs, DVDs and Books.
New pajamas.
Golf lessons
Clothes or gift certs for clothing stores.

Your turn.

JohnMichael
11-27-2007, 12:05 PM
There will not be much under the tree this year. My partner's employment has seen it's ups and downs. With the passing of my mother Christmas will not be the same. I plan on helping Brian with his childrens' presents and that will be enough for me. He asked if I was going to decorate so I guess I will pull the tree out of the bag and sit it on the table. I am sure we will have fun with ribbon this year.

ForeverAutumn
11-27-2007, 01:02 PM
There will not be much under the tree this year. My partner's employment has seen it's ups and downs. With the passing of my mother Christmas will not be the same. I plan on helping Brian with his childrens' presents and that will be enough for me. He asked if I was going to decorate so I guess I will pull the tree out of the bag and sit it on the table. I am sure we will have fun with ribbon this year.

The first holiday without a loved one is always difficult. I understand what you're going through. I'm sorry about your partner's employment...been there too!

As for the ribbon...I think you need to get a cat.

GMichael
11-27-2007, 01:34 PM
Oh. I saw the title and got my hopes up. Never mind.

JM, as you know, I lost my mom too this year. It won't be the same for sure. We'll both get through it though. It's part of life. If it was all easy then there'd be no challenge.

I already bought myself the Christmas presents I wanted. A PS3 with Blu-Ray and an HD-DVD player. Wife says that it's all I'm getting.