Wow, Bo Bice? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Bo Bice?

Mr Peabody
11-06-2007, 09:32 PM
I have never watched American Idol so I'm not up on who is who. I heard a smokin' boogie Rock song on the radio yesterday and found out it was Bo Bice. I think it's called I Need A Witness. Unfortunately, the album, See The Light, is only currently available at Wal-Mart. Wally World strikes again. If it's cheap enough to take a risk on only hearing one song I'll probably pick it up if I happen to stroll into one of those establishments. I think we might need some toilet paper, bullets and motor oil before long :)

The song did rock, it was kind of a soulful boogie thing. Not really your typical Rock song. I was kind of surprised it got play.

ForeverAutumn
11-07-2007, 06:49 AM
I'm not an American or Canadian Idol fan, but I did watch the season with Bo...because of Bo. He was the first person that I'd ever seen on that show that I thought had real talent and was fun to watch. He was a real professional in a group of rookies.

I did like that country chick who beat him too. Can't think of her name just now. She obviously didn't have the same stage experience as he did, but a great set of pipes.

I haven't watched the show since.

GMichael
11-07-2007, 07:01 AM
I'm not an American or Canadian Idol fan, but I did watch the season with Bo...because of Bo. He was the first person that I'd ever seen on that show that I thought had real talent and was fun to watch. He was a real professional in a group of rookies.

I did like that country chick who beat him too. Can't think of her name just now. She obviously didn't have the same stage experience as he did, but a great set of pipes.

I haven't watched the show since.

That was the last season that they had some serious tallent IMO.

bobsticks
11-07-2007, 05:52 PM
Is this the guy that looks like a thinner and less sweaty version of Meatloaf?