My Wife's Got Her Stuff Together Better Than Julia Roberts! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My Wife's Got Her Stuff Together Better Than Julia Roberts!

SlumpBuster
11-05-2007, 11:54 AM
Roberts Dreams of Being Stay-at-Home Mom
Nov. 5, 2007, 9:56 AM EST
The Associated Press

NEW YORK -- Julia Roberts envisions a future of domestic bliss.

"My dream is to be a highly fulfilled and productive stay-at-home mom and wife," the Oscar-winning actress tells Vanity Fair magazine. "The highest high would be growing our food that I then make, and then composting and growing more — that kind of circle."

Roberts, 40, says that life would involve having "my own creative outlet, even if it's silly needlework and stuff like that." (http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=282478&GT1=7701)

Then... just... stay... at... home... -------- Dream... accomplished....

Geesh! What a maroon. You know how my wife relized her dream of being an at home mom? Step 1. Have a kid. Step 2. Stop going to work every morning. BAM! Stay - at - home mom! She's a mom and she's at home! (Actually, I think they are at swim class, but big diff...) I bet it's even easier when you're a kajillionaire.

L.J.
11-05-2007, 11:59 AM
That's actually pretty funny :lol:

ForeverAutumn
11-05-2007, 12:27 PM
I think the key in her statement is that she wants to be productive. That's the part holding her back from achieving her dream. Productivity usually requires some form of intelligence...something that Julia sadly appears to be lacking based on that statement.

As for compost...well she's got plenty of movies to start that pile with.

topspeed
11-05-2007, 03:38 PM
As for compost...well she's got plenty of movies to start that pile with.
:lol:

True. I still can't get that puke smell out of my carpet from Notting Hill.

Rock&Roll Ninja
11-06-2007, 09:22 AM
And I want to be a teenage Japanese lesbian. I'm sorry Mrs. Roberts, we just can't get what we want. I sincerly hope your $35 million net-worth is some small consolation.

bobsticks
11-06-2007, 04:44 PM
And I want to be a teenage Japanese lesbian. I'm sorry Mrs. Roberts, we just can't get what we want. I sincerly hope your $35 million net-worth is some small consolation.

For $35 million you could become a teenage Japanese lesbian....or at least pass for it.

I think we already had this thread.

Mr Peabody
11-06-2007, 09:18 PM
But does your wife, look, that good?