If You Had The Say [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : If You Had The Say

s dog
11-03-2007, 07:47 PM
Who would you pick to do the superbowl halftime show ?- I would like to give AVRIL LAVIGNE a try, she has some good songs and looks good and most people like her.

s dog
11-06-2007, 08:36 AM
Who would you pick to do the superbowl halftime show ?- I would like to give AVRIL LAVIGNE a try, she has some good songs and looks good and most people like her. Looks like AVRIL gets the job.

RoyY51
11-06-2007, 04:48 PM
I don't know about the halftime show, but I would love to hear Ozzie Osborne sing the National Anthem. Vegas could take bets on the chances of him getting completely through it without forgetting lyrics, garbling words or falling over. Personally, I'd give 3-1 that he doesn't find the microphone.

bobsticks
11-06-2007, 05:13 PM
How about a Public Enemy/Dead Kennedys consortium playing a "By The Time I Get To Arizona/Holiday In Cambodia" medley...No?

Actually Avril's not that bad of a choice. She's a little edgy compared to the normal fare and I suspect the recent song-stealing gaffe has done little to hurt her popularity. Expectations are usually pretty low for rebel teen bubblegum.

Mr Peabody
11-06-2007, 07:49 PM
Rob Zombie!

OK, a real possibility, what about Krauss & Plant? There album seems to be selling, maybe just peaked people's curiosity. May be too laid back for a Super Bowl crowd though.

Maybe Kid Rock, that shoud do it.

s dog
11-07-2007, 08:26 AM
Rob Zombie!

OK, a real possibility, what about Krauss & Plant? There album seems to be selling, maybe just peaked people's curiosity. May be too laid back for a Super Bowl crowd though.

Maybe Kid Rock, that shoud do it. I never thought about Kid Rock or Plant, Either one of them would be fine with me.

Groundbeef
11-07-2007, 10:21 AM
Kenny G playing "When a Man Loves A Woman", and Micheal Bolton beltin' out the words...it would be a bloodbath.

I'm guessing the crowd would rush the stage, and tear them limb from limb.

GMichael
11-07-2007, 10:28 AM
Send Avril out to the 50 yard line to do a duet with Carrie Underwood. Should get interesting.

noddin0ff
11-07-2007, 10:37 AM
The Police