Sad day for me [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Sad day for me

JohnMichael
11-03-2007, 07:46 AM
Today my mother passed. She began on Tuesday to complain of nausea. Wednesday she was having all the symptoms of a stomach virus. When my sister and I went to check on her Thursday we saw she had been vommiting blood. We took her to the emergency room and she was taken to intensive care where she received units of blood. Later in the night she had a heart attack. She rallied on Friday and then this morning she went into a heart arrhythmia and never recovered.

I will be checking in when I can but may not be taking care of spam as effeciently.

basite
11-03-2007, 07:50 AM
My god, I'm sorry to hear that JM,
that's a sad day indeed :(

My best wishes,
Bert.

Bernd
11-03-2007, 07:52 AM
A very sad day indeed. I am sending you my deepest condolences. And don't forget you have got friends here.
Take good care of yourself, friend.

All the best

Bernd

L.J.
11-03-2007, 08:54 AM
So sorry to hear that JM.

bobsticks
11-03-2007, 09:16 AM
Certainly none of us has words that can make this better but please know your friends here will be thinking about and praying for you.

Peace

JSE
11-03-2007, 03:32 PM
Very sorry for your sudden loss JM. Truly sorry.

JSE

Woochifer
11-03-2007, 03:43 PM
Jm -

Truly sorry to hear about your loss. Don't worry about us, we'll keep the room together for you until you return in earnest! In the meantime, all the best.

Feanor
11-03-2007, 04:10 PM
John,

My deepest sympathy to you and your family. I'm sure it was a great shock.

JohnMichael
11-03-2007, 06:03 PM
Thank you all for your kind words. My sister, brother and I along with my mother's brother were all at her bedside. We had the opportunity to tell her we loved her. Each of us had the chance to thank her for the role she played in our lives. She passed away peacefully without pain.

Mr Peabody
11-03-2007, 07:33 PM
My sincere condolences as well. If you have to lose some one it is a blessing to have time to say things to them that could have gone unspoken.

kexodusc
11-04-2007, 04:02 AM
My sympathies to you and your family for your loss JM.

ForeverAutumn
11-04-2007, 05:55 AM
Thank you all for your kind words. My sister, brother and I along with my mother's brother were all at her bedside. We had the opportunity to tell her we loved her. Each of us had the chance to thank her for the role she played in our lives. She passed away peacefully without pain.

JM, you are lucky to have had that opportunity. I'm very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

DEVO
11-04-2007, 07:22 AM
I feel for you my friend, I just lost my wife 4 months ago. Give your family my reguards during this difficult time.

JohnMichael
11-04-2007, 07:33 AM
I feel for you my friend, I just lost my wife 4 months ago. Give your family my reguards during this difficult time.

Devo I am sorry for your loss. I hope you are doing okay.

DEVO
11-04-2007, 07:39 AM
The first month or so were the worst...I'm doing much better now. I have good friends and family that have helped me through. It's alittle tough being a widower at 37.