Bee Movie.... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Bee Movie....

PeruvianSkies
11-01-2007, 09:21 PM
Dang, I am so sick of hearing about this movie and I kinda want to see it, but am tired of all the hype surrounding it. Anyone else interested in seeing this film???

http://www.hotels-paris-rive-gauche.com/blog/images/beemovie.jpg

Groundbeef
11-02-2007, 06:31 AM
Yes. As a father of 3 young ladies, my wife and I are always looking for a good family movie to go to.

Plus, I think Jerry Seinfeld wouldn't do a project unless it was very well written and produced. It's not like he's doing it for milk money. If it wasn't good I think he would have walked away.

I don't think its any more hyped than any other movie really.

kexodusc
11-02-2007, 06:48 AM
I haven't seen much hype at all compared to most animated movies, certainly nothing out of the ordinary.
Jerry Seinfeld could be in a movie about relacing tennis shoes and I'd probably go see it.

bobsticks
11-02-2007, 06:55 AM
Never heard of it...but I live under a rock.

GMichael
11-02-2007, 07:05 AM
I've seen a ton of hype on this movie already. Normally, I don't go to see anything that has this much hype. It makes me feel like they spent 90% on their budget on advertisement and skimped on the movie. But Jerry can afford to spend tons on both. I think it will be good.

L.J.
11-02-2007, 07:49 AM
I tried to take my kids to see Ratatouille, and my 2 year old wasn't going for it. We had to leave early. I think I'll wait for it to come out on disc, like I do with most movies. What's the wait now.....like 3 months or something like that.

Groundbeef
11-02-2007, 11:52 AM
I tried to take my kids to see Ratatouille, and my 2 year old wasn't going for it. We had to leave early. I think I'll wait for it to come out on disc, like I do with most movies. What's the wait now.....like 3 months or something like that.

Depends on the movie. If you need it quicker, talk to Worf. I think he can get you even unreleased movies from his "source" under the Capital Walkway!