The return of Sir T brings his 2000th post! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The return of Sir T brings his 2000th post!

ForeverAutumn
10-30-2007, 11:26 AM
Certainly there are people here closer to Sir T than I, who should have noticed and made notable his 2000th post. But since that seems not to be the case...

Happy 2000 to Sir Terrence. And a toast to 2000 more!

:23:

basite
10-30-2007, 11:29 AM
congrats sirTTT and indeed, what she said :)

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

GMichael
10-30-2007, 11:32 AM
And a new party begins. Release the balloons!

GMichael
10-30-2007, 11:34 AM
Oops, wrong ones.
Try these.

JohnMichael
10-30-2007, 11:41 AM
Congrats and glad you are back.

L.J.
10-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Sir T in da house!!!

Woochifer
10-30-2007, 01:05 PM
I think T-man came back just for the booze and the babes, given all the revelry and debauchery that accompanied LJ's 2,000th post party and the 5,000th post blowouts for GM and Kex. :cornut:

And 2,000 posts is VERY much an undercount, given that T-man's presence on this board predates me by a long shot and a lot of his posting gems came under the old AR boards (anyone wanting to look up some vintage battles of the titans should scan through the archived threads (http://archive.audioreview.com/index.php)).

Congrats and welcome back T!

kexodusc
10-30-2007, 01:11 PM
Yeah, and let's keep in mind that most of his posts are pages long - I bet if we were counting words he'd be #1 by a country mile here...

Good to have ya back, m'Lord...

bobsticks
10-30-2007, 01:41 PM
Yeah, I'd say T has already helped me with some upcoming purchasing decisions, verified some theories that I had, and provided a lot of entertainment all in the scant few weeks he's been back. Good stuff.

To you Sir T I say " Welcome back and happy 2000th!"

I know Pix appreciates someone else around to pick up the the heat from the crowd but mumbled something about not showing up to the gala celebration unless "all the fat broads from Kex's party are given wrong directions"....whatever that means.

GMichael
10-30-2007, 01:58 PM
[QUOTE=kexodusc]Yeah, and let's keep in mind that most of his posts are pages long - I bet if we were counting words he'd be #1 by a country mile here...

QUOTE]

I would agree, except for a little seen member known as RGA. Remember his novels?

Feanor
10-30-2007, 03:25 PM

Happy 2000 to Sir Terrence. And a toast to 2000 more!

:23:

See above -- my sentiments exactly.

Sir Terrence the Terrible
10-31-2007, 11:52 AM
Hey everybody, thanks for the love. FA, thanks for recognizing my 2000th, even when I missed it myself.

Okay, so where are the puerto rican and cuban babes? Where is the booze? Do I get a party like LJ???

Oh and by the way, my posts are not novels damn it!! Okay so they are.....I am trying to shorten them up.

GMichael
10-31-2007, 11:58 AM
Hey everybody, thanks for the love. FA, thanks for recognizing my 2000th, even when I missed it myself.

Okay, so where are the puerto rican and cuban babes? Where is the booze? Do I get a party like LJ???

Oh and by the way, my posts are not novels damn it!! Okay so they are.....I am trying to shorten them up.

Don't change a thing for us. Not if you truly care for us.

This girl may not have as much dark meat as you like. But she's still a keeper.

GMichael
10-31-2007, 12:00 PM
How's about you help engineer these?

GMichael
10-31-2007, 12:01 PM
How about my old pal Eva?

Groundbeef
10-31-2007, 12:12 PM
Here's one more lady for you to "Get Down" with Sir T. She's already in PARTY MODE!!!

10-31-2007, 12:22 PM
Here's one more lady for you to "Get Down" with Sir T. She's already in PARTY MODE!!!

Ummmmm beef, you can keep her. She looks like she is partied out for life. LOL :yikes:

GMichael
10-31-2007, 12:23 PM
Not enogh women for you? OK..........

10-31-2007, 12:28 PM
How about my old pal Eva?

This one is a keeper. ella hierve mi sangre, mi dios!!!

GMichael
10-31-2007, 12:31 PM
This one is a keeper. ella hierve mi sangre, mi dios!!!

My goat does what to who?!:yikes:

You take that back mister!:incazzato:

bobsticks
10-31-2007, 12:44 PM
I love me some Eva, and there's definetely nothing wrong with a little dark meat as evidenced by: 3050

GMichael
10-31-2007, 12:54 PM
Anyone up for some sports?

GMichael
10-31-2007, 12:56 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm....

GMichael
10-31-2007, 12:58 PM
Ooookkkkkkaaaaaaaaayyyyyy......

GMichael
10-31-2007, 01:07 PM
Oh great. My betst buddy showed up. Sir T? Got any room for her?

Groundbeef
11-01-2007, 06:14 AM
Ummmmm beef, you can keep her. She looks like she is partied out for life. LOL :yikes:

Keep her? What are you kidding? I saw you were having a party, so I invited your kid sister. Whats the matter, having another memory lapse?

bobsticks
11-01-2007, 07:31 AM
Keep her? What are you kidding? I saw you were having a party, so I invited your kid sister. Whats the matter, having another memory lapse?

ouch...that one hurts

basite
11-01-2007, 08:00 AM
I've been reading this thread and, I ask myself: Have there ever been so many girls to a party here??? :cornut:
not that there's anything wrong with that though :D

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

GMichael
11-01-2007, 08:07 AM
I've been reading this thread and, I ask myself: Have there ever been so many girls to a party here??? :cornut:
not that there's anything wrong with that though :D

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

There were a couple of threads with lots of hot guys on them.

basite
11-01-2007, 08:16 AM
There were a couple of threads with lots of hot guys on them.

I don't care about hot guys :)

btw, It seems that I've seen lots of this girls at other parties too...
personal friends of you Mike? :ihih:

oh, and

Oh great. My betst buddy showed up. Sir T? Got any room for her?

is that jessica??

GMichael
11-01-2007, 08:39 AM
I don't care about hot guys :)

btw, It seems that I've seen lots of this girls at other parties too...
personal friends of you Mike? :ihih:

oh, and

is that jessica??

Yes, these ladies are personal friends of mine.
Yes, that is Jess. She's down by the pool table with Eva right now. They said something about making up a new game.
Sir T is down there too. :idea:

Groundbeef
11-01-2007, 08:55 AM
Yes, these ladies are personal friends of mine.
Yes, that is Jess. She's down by the pool table with Eva right now. They said something about making up a new game.
Sir T is down there too. :idea:

You had better get down there if Sir T is there. He's probably telling them why they are wrong about whatever they are doing.

I sure hope he doesn't lead another Strip Tease Class. That nearly ruined the party for everyone the last time it happend. Plus who wears Underroos anymore?

11-01-2007, 03:11 PM

I do not have a sister, I thought she was your wife! Why are you trying to pass your woman off on someone else beefster?

11-01-2007, 03:25 PM
You had better get down there if Sir T is there. He's probably telling them why they are wrong about whatever they are doing.

I sure hope he doesn't lead another Strip Tease Class. That nearly ruined the party for everyone the last time it happend. Plus who wears Underroos anymore?

It probably ruined the party for you since you would look like a watermelon standing next to me. When is the last time anyone has seen a watermelon wearing tighty whities?

GMichael
11-01-2007, 06:48 PM
Time for the party to settle down for a bit. Who's up for a movie or two?

L.J.
11-01-2007, 06:56 PM
Show off :prrr:

bobsticks
11-01-2007, 07:23 PM
If yer showin' them movies you characters watch of the watermelons in tighty-whities you can count me out...

Groundbeef
11-02-2007, 06:16 AM
I do not have a sister, I thought she was your wife! Why are you trying to pass your woman off on someone else beefster?

Wow, your memory is even worse than your eyesite. And to think that you used to be a sharpshooter during the Spanish-American War!

You forgot you had a sister? Thats unbeliveable. And I wouldn't pass my wife off on anyone else. I finally got her trained the way I like her.

Groundbeef
11-02-2007, 06:19 AM
It probably ruined the party for you since you would look like a watermelon standing next to me. When is the last time anyone has seen a watermelon wearing tighty whities?

Well, actually never been called a Watermelon before, so I am not quite sure how to respond. Well played my friend. Well played!:16:

11-02-2007, 01:34 PM
Wow, your memory is even worse than your eyesite. And to think that you used to be a sharpshooter during the Spanish-American War!

You could never be a sharp shooter, you are too blind. I do not understand how you could not recognize your own wife.

You forgot you had a sister? Thats unbeliveable. And I wouldn't pass my wife off on anyone else. I finally got her trained the way I like her.

Is english your first langauge or your fifteenth? I do not have a sister.

Not only have you trained her, but you have her looking just the way you like them. I am glad you would not pass here off on anyone else, I am afraid their heart (or eyes) could not take it.

GMichael
11-02-2007, 01:41 PM
You guys just enjoy fighting, don't you?

Groundbeef
11-02-2007, 01:44 PM
You guys just enjoy fighting, don't you?

Sure, why not. Besides he's old. Might as well die of a stroke responding to a post on this board, rather than getting spoon fed tapioca at the home. I'm just suprised they let him on the internet so often.

PeruvianSkies
11-02-2007, 09:47 PM
You could never be a sharp shooter, you are too blind. I do not understand how you could not recognize your own wife.

Is english your first langauge or your fifteenth? I do not have a sister.

Not only have you trained her, but you have her looking just the way you like them. I am glad you would not pass here off on anyone else, I am afraid their heart (or eyes) could not take it.

Now I know that you are not trying to attack someone for the misuse of the English language....

Mr. Convenience. Or is it "Covinence'??

Woochifer
11-03-2007, 09:29 AM
Now I know that you are not trying to attack someone for the misuse of the English language....

Mr. Convenience. Or is it "Covinence'??

Time to break out the cheese! Sounds like the whine has arrived! :sleep:

L.J.
11-03-2007, 04:19 PM

A fly swatter should do the job nicely :)

PeruvianSkies
11-03-2007, 05:54 PM

Wow, nothing like a 17th Century insult to really hurt someone, I'm surprised you didn't smack me across the face with a glove.

Woochifer
11-04-2007, 12:41 AM
Wow, nothing like a 17th Century insult to really hurt someone, I'm surprised you didn't smack me across the face with a glove.

Smacking you with a glove?! Yeah, you would enjoy that, now wouldn't you? :lol: If you got some fetish for that kind of thing, you're gonna need to crash a different board!

Besides, why would I even want to bother with piling on? So you can entertain us with yet another of your crying hissy fits? Yuh, right! :rolleyes:

PeruvianSkies
11-04-2007, 08:17 AM
Smacking you with a glove?! Yeah, you would enjoy that, now wouldn't you? :lol: If you got some fetish for that kind of thing, you're gonna need to crash a different board!

Besides, why would I even want to bother with piling on? So you can entertain us with yet another of your crying hissy fits? Yuh, right! :rolleyes:

You're the one living in SF.

Woochifer
11-04-2007, 10:10 AM
You're the one living in SF.

Yet, I'm not the one who's trolling for a glove smacking ... interesting part of PA you live in! :cornut:

bobsticks
11-04-2007, 10:33 AM

I usually have to pay top dollar to some young ladies in latex for that kind of treatment. Only on the weekends though.

Groundbeef
11-04-2007, 03:21 PM
I usually have to pay top dollar to some young ladies in latex for that kind of treatment. Only on the weekends though.

Thats NOT swishy, thats squishy!:smilewinkgrin:

bobsticks
11-04-2007, 03:42 PM
Thats NOT swishy, thats squishy!:smilewinkgrin:

It ain't easy bein' me.