Here he comes here comes Speed Racer... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Here he comes here comes Speed Racer...

Worf101
10-24-2007, 05:45 AM
Here he comes here comes Speed Racer.
He's the demon on wheels...
he's the demon and he's gonna be
chasin after someone....
He's gainin on you so you better look alive!!
He's busy revvin up
his powerful
MACH FIVE!!
..and when the odds are against him and there's
dangerous work to do
you bet your life Speed Racer
will see it through!
Go Speed Racer
Go Speed Racer
Go Speed Racer Go!!
Go Speed Racer
Go Speed Racer
Go Speed Racer Go!!

I still sing that song....

http://speedracerthemovie.warnerbros.com/cmp/main.html

Case you didn't know it. It's in production.

Flinstones, Warner Brothers Cartoons, 3 Stooges, Abbot & Costello. Reruns of the old Flash Gordon Serials and Buck Rodgers serials. Commander Cody, and reruns of Superman. Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom into Disney into Bonanza, just had to be done.

Dad seeing the Beatles on Sullivan and muttering something about "the end of the world as we knew it". Dad making the march on Washington. My having seen LIVE both John and Robert Kennedy and Malcom X as a kid.

Astroboy, Crusader Rabbit and Rags, Davey and Goliath.. Sunrise Semester, the Farm Report, gawd I am old...

Da Worfster

Oh and lest we forget. Fireball XL5, Thunderbirds, and bonus points for "Sons of Hercules"

"Wherever there is need... on the land and on the seas... There'll be Sons of Hercules."

GMichael
10-24-2007, 06:01 AM
Is it Saturday already?

kexodusc
10-24-2007, 07:45 AM
Lots of classics listed there Worf....but what, oh what, was/is Crusader Rabbit?

Mr Peabody
10-24-2007, 07:52 PM
Thanks to Racer X, hey where did he go? Spridle what are you and Chim Chim doing in that trunk?

Flintstones, meet the Flintstones, there a modern stone age family.....Yeah!
From.... the.. town of Bedrock hmmm hmmmmm something something, their a place right out of history

Worf101
10-25-2007, 04:17 AM
Lots of classics listed there Worf....but what, oh what, was/is Crusader Rabbit?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusader_Rabbit

Cartoon, one of the earliest ones made speficically for Television. Featured a rabbit and his Tiger sidekick Rags. Cheesey, but when you're that young... who cares.

Da Worfster