2000 Posts for LJ! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Posts for LJ!

L.J.
10-22-2007, 01:27 PM
Boy does time fly. I can't believe it's been a little over 2 years since my first post here. Anyways, I thought that for my 2000th post, I would give a big thank you to the folks here at AR. Many of you have helped me to learn so much, by not only answering my questions, but by just responding to questions posted by others. I usually always find something of interest to read. I still have a lot to learn, but thanks to you guys, I have come a loooooooong way. I remember when I didn't even know what a SPL meter was :shocked: Now I go to my brothers house and start moving his speakers around, saying I wish I had my meter with me.

I wanna say thanks to GM for always making me laugh at least once a day. Truly, what would AR be without GM. Don't answer that :ciappa:

I also wanna thank ED for answering all my display/video questions. Being able to use the Spyder to calibrate all my TV's was cool. Thanks again ED if your lurking. Also, thanks to Kex & Wooch for answering an endless amount of my questions on every subject I could come up with. Thanks Topspeed for answering my display questions as well. I think it was you, GM & Kex who got me started with Titanic subs. Now I'm hooked.

Smokey, Worf & Kam, although I don't post in the favorite film too much anymore, I still enjoy reading the threads and different subjects/reviews you guys come up with. Thanks for keeping it interesting.

Thanks to the rest of you guys as well. You may be responding to a question from someone else (or fighting like cats & dogs), but the info is very useful and I learn a lot here.

GMichael
10-22-2007, 01:50 PM
Hey LJ,

Congrats on the 2k club. It's great to have you around. You make me laugh and you ask good questions. I read many of your threads so that I can learn with you. Thanks for the honorable mention.

Now, when does the party start?

topspeed
10-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Congrats, my fellow Valley dweller! Two years later and our boy is all growed up!

JohnMichael
10-22-2007, 01:59 PM
Yeah we want to party! Congrats on your 2,000th post. I have enjoyed many of your posts and still remember pictures of your acoustical treatments in your room. You have learned well and have a great set-up.

What would you like us to bring to the party?

L.J.
10-22-2007, 03:07 PM
Thanks guys. Party!! Ok, here's what I want you guys to bring........a handful of cables, a couple of amps and blindfolds of course. JK

bobsticks
10-22-2007, 03:33 PM
I'm thinkin' I should be thanking you for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is your very complete review of the new Onkyo gears which should be making an appearance 'round these parts if I ever get a day off. Thanks for sharing and mixing good humor and good cheer with good info.

M

kexodusc
10-22-2007, 03:45 PM
Hey LJ, You da man!
Congrats on the 2000th post.
I remember you waaaaaay back- It's "noobs" like you that keep this place enjoyable. You weren't afraid to keep an open mind and soaked stuff up like a sponge and now you're a stone cold veteran...
Look at ya, given other newbies advice, doing reviews on an endless supply of gear, and entertaining us with your witty demeanor.

Here's to 2000 more!

LJ in da house!!!! :4:

Smokey
10-22-2007, 04:48 PM
Congrats on the 2k post.

The party is on, and already got the grill going http://forum.digital-digest.com/images/smilies/1/bbq2.gif

ForeverAutumn
10-22-2007, 06:53 PM
Congrats on 2000K L.J. I don't hang much on the gear forums, but that could change at any time. Cheers!

GMichael
10-23-2007, 05:27 AM
People are starting to show up for the BBQ.

basite
10-23-2007, 06:22 AM
congrats dude :)

And here's to another 2000 more :cornut:

:4: :23: :16: :5:

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

L.J.
10-23-2007, 07:02 AM
I'm thinkin' I should be thanking you for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is your very complete review of the new Onkyo gears which should be making an appearance 'round these parts if I ever get a day off. Thanks for sharing and mixing good humor and good cheer with good info.

M

Going with the 905? Let us know what you think once you get it. Be prepared to do some heavy lifting. That Onkyo is a BEAST.

L.J.
10-23-2007, 07:07 AM
Hey LJ, You da man!
Congrats on the 2000th post.
I remember you waaaaaay back- It's "noobs" like you that keep this place enjoyable. You weren't afraid to keep an open mind and soaked stuff up like a sponge and now you're a stone cold veteran...
Look at ya, given other newbies advice, doing reviews on an endless supply of gear, and entertaining us with your witty demeanor.

Here's to 2000 more!

LJ in da house!!!! :4:

Not there yet, but I've picked up alot. I mainly just repeat what you guys have drilled into my head over and over. Wooch is gonna kill me if I don't get a BFD soon :ciappa:...............wait, maybe he's still knee deep in diapers. I still got time.

L.J.
10-23-2007, 07:11 AM
Thanks Smokey, Basite & FA. Dude, I gotta get some of those smilies.

audio amateur
10-25-2007, 10:13 AM
Congrats on the 2k post.

The party is on, and already got the grill going http://forum.digital-digest.com/images/smilies/1/bbq2.gif

That just made me hungry:D

thanks for the DBZ conversation L.J from a while back;)

L.J.
10-25-2007, 01:49 PM
That just made me hungry:D

thanks for the DBZ conversation L.J from a while back;)

Dude, did you just blow a freakin' kiss at me........JK

FUNimation has gone Blu-ray so DBZ will be available in HD soon.
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/images/post/3/3880/original.jpeg

Just picked up season 3 awhile back on DVD & a movie today. Yeah, it's safe to say I'm a fan.

audio amateur
10-25-2007, 02:00 PM
niiiiiice thanks for the info:)
I'm a fan too, & you're allowed to be no worries

Woochifer
10-26-2007, 12:20 PM
Many congrats L.J.!

I've been venturing around this board for over six years, and you're one of the best poster child success stories that I've seen. You went from a total newbie to now answering MY repetitive questions and correcting my erroneous posts! I appreciate how you take advice, put it to the test, and let us all know what worked for you and what did not. To me, that's the most rewarding thing about participating in a place like this, and you've done more than your fair share for everyone here. Now, at 2,000 posts -- U DA MAN!

Wooch is gonna kill me if I don't get a BFD soon ...............wait, maybe he's still knee deep in diapers. I still got time.

Well, I didn't say that you were perfect! :lol:

Uh oh, I hear baby Kayley baking some brownies ... I'll deal with you later, young man! :nono:

L.J.
10-26-2007, 01:17 PM
Many congrats L.J.!

I've been venturing around this board for over six years, and you're one of the best poster child success stories that I've seen. You went from a total newbie to now answering MY repetitive questions and correcting my erroneous posts! I appreciate how you take advice, put it to the test, and let us all know what worked for you and what did not. To me, that's the most rewarding thing about participating in a place like this, and you've done more than your fair share for everyone here. Now, at 2,000 posts -- U DA MAN!

Well, I didn't say that you were perfect! :lol:

Uh oh, I hear baby Kayley baking some brownies ... I'll deal with you later, young man! :nono:

Thanks Wooch. Sounds like you really got your hands full. Don't worry, a little soap & water will get those stains right out :ciappa:

Sir Terrence the Terrible
10-27-2007, 09:35 AM
Happy 2k LJ!!,
You have been berry berry busy here on audioreview.

jrhymeammo
10-27-2007, 10:27 AM
Happy Indeed!! LOL

DBZ eh? I catch that on Veoh.com once in a while. I like this anime called: Cromartie High School(Only 26 episodes). It's retarded and is just the way I prefer.

Way to go, SUPER DUDE!!

JRA

L.J.
10-27-2007, 11:42 AM
Happy 2k LJ!!,
You have been berry berry busy here on audioreview.

Sir T, what's hangin' hommie? Hope everything is well with you and the fam.

L.J.
10-27-2007, 11:49 AM
Happy Indeed!! LOL

DBZ eh? I catch that on Veoh.com once in a while. I like this anime called: Cromartie High School(Only 26 episodes). It's retarded and is just the way I prefer.

Way to go, SUPER DUDE!!

JRA

Yeah I'm a big kid. Half my collection is animation of some sort.